Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

1st from the 20, protection broke down and Smith turfs it. He's not looking super hot right now either.
    2nd, PA, no one was fooled, 2 men coming in, Smith runs left and smartly throws it away. Can't do anything there.
    3rd, pass caught by Ross after a gain of 9. Ross tripped a bit, otherwise he'd have had a first. It may be Flacco time on the next posession.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    spoke too soon jonboy...HORRIBLY off pass in the flat. Troy is definitley not looking like the QB from last season right now...
    I think he looks better. His accuracy downfield is a 100% better, his short range accuracy still sucks...

His escapability is good, and more important then that, he is looking downfield when out of the pocket instead of just running...

3. Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Why all the BEER commercials?? Don't they know its not nice to tease a pregnant women??

Blog Entries

If Flacco is coming in now, I'd say Kyle just pulled ahead in the QB competition. Granted, Troy was playing with the 2nd team, but Kyle looked composed and more like a field general in the 1st half, while Troy looked like he did LAST preseason.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Ray Ray getting some TV time

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Kyle may have had two turnovers, but I have to agree, as a whole, he looked better. He can make all the throws. Looked poised.

Why does God always have to come into this??? It's football Ray & you are fortunate to have the talent

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I think Troy has looked great with some half decent protection. He should get first team reps next week.

1st, complete for a gain of 6.
    2nd and 4, Jordan up the middle for a first.

9. Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Ray Ray getting some TV time
    I was just making out with my big screen on that one!!

1st, complete down the right sideline for 8-9.
    2nd and 2, Jones falls down, ball is incomplete.
    3rd, TO taken.

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Why does God always have to come into this??? It's football Ray & you are fortunate to have the talent
    He has faith and believes n God. He believes that his talent comes from God. Thats all.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

David Pittman sighting....I think Kyle is still #1 on the depth chart after tonight. Saw positives from Troy, but then he reverted back @ other times

Blog Entries

While the 3rd stringers start duking it out, some thoughts from earlier:

Fabian Washington just made his statement for the starting CB position. I have the utmost respect for Samari Rolle, but when Washington got CARRIED OFF THE FIELD by Ivy, I think I just penciled him into my starting lineup

Ray Rice stat wise looked bad, but play wise looked very sharp. VERY promising kid.

The OL wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but I hope our starting Tackles get healthy soon....REAL soon

Figurs is badass

Harbaugh as a HC is showing a good start, but mainly because 1) we're seeing a whole new offense that makes me happy and 2) the guy just gets me fired up

Our D is showing a lot more pressure on the QB, picking up more sacks and hurries. But that really shouldn't suprise me.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

PATS definitely get the T.O.P. nod so far.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    He has faith and believes n God. He believes that his talent comes from God. Thats all.
    I have faith & believe in God too, but I'm just talking about the athletes who thank God for winning, their body, etc. Does God hate the players & teams who lose?