Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Flacco warming up in the bullpen!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Blog Entries

Jim Leonhard just won my respect. Ray Rice bobbled his KO in the endzone, and Jim Leonhard put the brakes on having him run it out, since he could still kneel it.

Nice vet leadership there!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

It looked like he had cramped up, pulled a muscle at the worst. He did not go to the locker room. If he did, it was never mentioned.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Me too.... Though I'd still like to see more of Smith, I don't have much of a read on him, besides that he looks more accurate due to his new throwing motion...

Blog Entries

spoke too soon jonboy...HORRIBLY off pass in the flat. Troy is definitley not looking like the QB from last season right now...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Jim Leonhard just won my respect. Ray Rice bobbled his KO in the endzone, and Jim Leonhard put the brakes on having him run it out, since he could still kneel it.

Nice vet leadership there!
    Leonhard had a nice hit on the TE around the 5 on the Pats drive in the 1st half. Guiterrez hung the TE out to dry & leonhard laid him out

Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Smith has some wheels on him.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

8. Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

spoke too soon jonboy...HORRIBLY off pass in the flat. Troy is definitley not looking like the QB from last season right now...

Keep in mind he is missing the starting O-line which is hurting him! His throws look better!

Well Troy's night is over

1st from the 20, protection broke down and Smith turfs it. He's not looking super hot right now either.
    2nd, PA, no one was fooled, 2 men coming in, Smith runs left and smartly throws it away. Can't do anything there.
    3rd, pass caught by Ross after a gain of 9. Ross tripped a bit, otherwise he'd have had a first. It may be Flacco time on the next posession.

I think he looks better. His accuracy downfield is a 100% better, his short range accuracy still sucks...

His escapability is good, and more important then that, he is looking downfield when out of the pocket instead of just running...

12. Re: GAME THREAD - Preseason Opener - Pats

Why all the BEER commercials?? Don't they know its not nice to tease a pregnant women??