Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens TV and Radio Programming during preseason

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    last fall I got Dish basic wi NFL. They dropped NFL in the spring. I just called and asked if it was going to be added and the girl said no, but she'd give me a free upgrade for 6 months.
    sweeeet!
    (and no charge to switch back to basic service later!)
    got home and discovered my upgraded Dish included MASN/2, so I got to watch the game live & digital.
    nice to be blessed!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by misterb View Post
    Any radio stations streaming the pre-season in the internet? WBAL did last year but I couldn't find any tonight.
    All NFL audio is on Sirius or NFL Fieldpass which used to be free,and used to be good.But the repeating NFL network ads during timeouts will drive you friggin crazy.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Yeah, that's what I've found out so far. Too bad ... I was hoping to bypass the constant NFL commercials on Fieldpass. Being on the west coast leaves few options. I've got a regular seat at the local multi-tv sports place during the season.