Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pick One: Bengals Win or Colts Win

Bengals. We know we can beat them anywhere and I'd prefer to have the Colts in Baltimore far away from a dome.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Bengals, it is very simple. Homefield and that bye are huge for us.

I would never want the Colts to win anything significant.

So yes, the Bungles would be the choice. Lesser of two evils.

It's a decided no-brainer: Bengals, and then it's bye-bye for the Birdies.

GO RAVENS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDavey View Post
    I think the Bengals will beat Indy, and I think KC will knock of the Chargers. Indy has been exposed and Bengals are playing better than the colts. KC is fighting and gasping for a playoff spot. We will be better served with a bye if we can get a 1 or 2 seed. Go Bengals!!
    The Chargers are the NFL darlings right now and have been getting a lot of controversial calls bounce their way. That being said with the sad passing of Lamar Hunt this weekend, I think the Cheifs will have extra emotion going into this game. It could also mean the ref are less inclined to help the chargers.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

A tie is actually the best possible scenario (assuming we win out). A tie and a Ravens win clinches the division for us AND puts us ahead of the Irsays for the #2 seed.

Knowing that a tie is unrealistic, go Bungles! Go Chefs!
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    A tie is actually the best possible scenario (assuming we win out). A tie and a Ravens win clinches the division for us AND puts us ahead of the Irsays for the #2 seed.

Knowing that a tie is unrealistic, go Bungles! Go Chefs!
    I agree with Fred. After seeing Indy's lousy defense last week, the Bungles will probably beat them anyway. And having a bye week will be huge for the Ravens; rest them up for rest of the playoffs.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I can't see the Bungles not winning this. Indy's defense sucks and Rudi should have a big day. Their offense is also mis-firing, with a lot of drops last week and Stokley getting injured. Indy without potent offense = doomed.

And obviously I'd like to see the Bungles win for our playoff chances.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'd rather see the Bengals lose because I really don't want to see them in the playoffs. They really seem to be clicking right now and look like a dangerous team. Of course I also want a bye and home field would be great, but if I had a choice between playing the Colts in Indy or playing the Bengals at home, I'm not sure which I'd pick. The Colts look very beatable to me.

"Go Bengals" What a joke...are you serious? Hope for a tie and a Brutalizing domination by the Baltimore Ravens tomorrow.

11. Re: Pick One: Bengals Win or Colts Win

Bengals. Giving us the 1st round bye is huge. Hopefully we would be able to pull off a performance like we did after our week 7 bye.