Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The national media even notice that Ewreck and Bisciotti are in way over their heads. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What would you of had the FO do differently? Pretty sure they have been trying to sign Lamar, should they just pay him exactly what he wants? It always takes two

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    He should have been traded at the end of 2021 when they realized his demands were unreasonable.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Re: The national media even notice that Ewreck and Bisciotti are in way over their heads. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Pgc trashes the entire franchise and team other than Lamar Jackson. He has even said that he would root for whatever team Lamar goes to (if he ever leaves) when they play us. He has checked out as a Ravens fan and has turned into a full-time troll that hates this team. For the record I don't think that's what you are doing, you are just very down on how the Ravens are managing things right now, I disagree but you are clearly just pissed off. Pgc literally has no objectivity to any of his comments anymore, he just finds quotes from idiots like JLC and shares them here verbatim.

I cannot speak on (PG County85 trashing ) every aspect of the team except Lamar because I personally have not read those statements.

If you know it, by all means share it.

I have been labeled a hater, troll etc.. among many other things and I know my stance. I know how much I support this team. So its irritating when posters like (me, Terpsfan82, Ex, among other) are labeled trolls when I know personally from all three posters they have been clear and up front with their issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    If you are allowed to create a thread which was 100% speculation and bullshit then you should not have a problem with any other poster who creates a thread citing information from a source he showed proof of.

Lets get actual facts straight which is something you clearly have a problem with. I was not on a site given timeout as you called it. I chose to not post for a while. I cannot speak on anyone else.

Instead of you asking, or finding out this would again be "100% speculation and RUMOR on your part". which is something you have experience with clearly.

So if a poster disagrees with your speculation and rumor according to you they deserve to be silenced and not allowed to post as you are? lol =PRICELESS
    You're always asking people for "proof" on rumors that we've heard about Lamar. You do realize 99.9999999% of us are just fans and we base our posts on things we've heard online or on the radio etc. In other words, I'm not privy to EXACTLY what is happening behind the scenes with Lamar. But, this is a discussion board and we discuss things...

So based on your thought that everything posted should be 100% fact, how the hell do you post that Lamar would flourish as a passer in a pass first NFL offense when there is no proof he can? That's just conjecture on your part and according to your posts, conjecture is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    If he’s sharing Ravens related articles and posts is it really trolling?
    My opinion No.

Its not like he started the thread out like "I have decade old sources, an old co worker from Burger king I used to manage told me since he works at the stadium selling hot dogs on Sundays" Lamar is lazy, he smokes weed all day long and is late for practices.

He seemed to shared a statement from CBS analyst. I have never heard of the guy so I have no idea if he is credible or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I cannot speak on (PG County85 trashing ) every aspect of the team except Lamar because I personally have not read those statements.

If you know it, by all means share it.

I have been labeled a hater, troll etc.. among many other things and I know my stance. I know how much I support this team. So its irritating when posters like (me, Terpsfan82, Ex, among other) are labeled trolls when I know personally from all three posters they have been clear and up front with their issues.
    Yes I don't think that's you or ex etc... You guys are genuinely great ravens fans you just have a different philosophy than posters like me. With PGC is literally irrational trolling nonsense. Just look at his posting history, surely the fact that he would root for whatever team Lamar joins should be enough to see how checked out this guy is

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    You're always asking people for "proof" on rumors that we've heard about Lamar. You do realize 99.9999999% of us are just fans and we base our posts on things we've heard online or on the radio etc. In other words, I'm not privy to EXACTLY what is happening behind the scenes with Lamar. But, this is a discussion board and we discuss things...

So based on your thought that everything posted should be 100% fact, how the hell do you post that Lamar would flourish as a passer in a pass first NFL offense when there is no proof he can? That's just conjecture on your part and according to your posts, conjecture is bullshit.

It is definitely not conjecture. Lamar played in a more pro style offense in college than the garbage you have seen Roman run.

You or no one else is going to tell me what my opinion is.

Have you seen me claim anything like that as a fact?

When someone creates a thread of baseless rumor and bullshit speculation who claimed it was FACTS that was exactly my point. That topic was not directed at you, that pertained to a different poster.

I asked you to show proof of your statement because I knew it was associated with the other dumb bullshit rumors. I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yes I don't think that's you or ex etc... You guys are genuinely great ravens fans you just have a different philosophy than posters like me. With PGC is literally irrational trolling nonsense. Just look at his posting history, surely the fact that he would root for whatever team Lamar joins should be enough to see how checked out this guy is

I definitely do not care enough to search his posting history, but if you choose to do, by all means share it and I will gladly give a different opinion if I see proof of him doing it. I personally have not seen it.

I just know some posters, will try and bash any difference of opinion and shut it down if there is any criticism of harbaugh or front office and that shit is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    He should have been traded at the end of 2021 when they realized his demands were unreasonable.
    Were his contract demands known?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    More laughing at the team you claim to support. Sad.
    It's fair to discuss.

I see it as no more out of bounds than those who openly cheer that Lamar is getting no offers even though that is clearly detrimental to the Ravens being able to move forward and build their team.

I think the Ravens had a plan. I think the plan has worked in some respects and utterly failed in others.

I think the Ravens did not anticipate teams and/or Lamar and his teams not holding any discussions of substance. It is literally the stated reason to give him the NET tag. Find out what your market is and get back to us.

On the other hand, the lack of a market or discussions is a message to Lamar that his demands are too much to the extent of being a non-starter for all the teams that need QBs. That has been made pretty clear.

If Raven's plan was to be sitting here on 4/3 with Lamar still in limbo, still unwilling to budge with them, still unsigned, still unable to make any meaningful moves on an incomplete roster then things are going great. I doubt a trade that would bring value that one would have expected and would justify sitting on our thumbs all off season will be out there at least prior to the draft. The one real way to salvage this is Lamar has a come to Jesus moment and realizes that signing with the Ravens be it for 4 or 5 years is the in everyone's best interests.

If Lamar does not however have that moment and this leads to a holdout into the season then the Ravens deserve to be mocked for turning their offseason over to a guy with no agent with whom they were having so much difficulty getting to engage, be flexible, and negotiate not demand. We have turned our offseason over to this young man, hoping that a kid who has shown no inclination to listen to reason would somehow go out there and find it on his own.

If it works, he caves and he signs either a long-term deal or the tag and plays then they win and they look like they played it right.

If any of the negative ways this could end for the Ravens happen, then they will look like morons. We won't know if this was the right move till we see how it all plays out. It's really this simple. Nobody should be taking victory laps.

That is how every GM is judged. Nobody cares about the thought processes, hopes, or the unexpected. You win and lose as a GM and organization by how those things play out and how that translates to winning on the field. That is how EDC and the organization will be judged.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Last year in the preseason Will Brinson had the Ravens, his #1 seed, over the Eagles in the Super Bowl because of Lamar Jackson's huge year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Were his contract demands known?

I don't know to be honest, but some on this board have said that the Ravens tried to negotiate with him sometime in 2021.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    It's fair to discuss.

I see it as no more out of bounds than those who openly cheer that Lamar is getting no offers even though that is clearly detrimental to the Ravens being able to move forward and build their team.

I think the Ravens had a plan. I think the plan has worked in some respects and utterly failed in others.

I think the Ravens did not anticipate teams and/or Lamar and his teams not holding any discussions of substance. It is literally the stated reason to give him the NET tag. Find out what your market is and get back to us.

On the other hand, the lack of a market or discussions is a message to Lamar that his demands are too much to the extent of being a non-starter for all the teams that need QBs. That has been made pretty clear.

If Raven's plan was to be sitting here on 4/3 with Lamar still in limbo, still unwilling to budge with them, still unsigned, still unable to make any meaningful moves on an incomplete roster then things are going great. I doubt a trade that would bring value that one would have expected and would justify sitting on our thumbs all off season will be out there at least prior to the draft. The one real way to salvage this is Lamar has a come to Jesus moment and realizes that signing with the Ravens be it for 4 or 5 years is the in everyone's best interests.

If Lamar does not however have that moment and this leads to a holdout into the season then the Ravens deserve to be mocked for turning their offseason over to a guy with no agent with whom they were having so much difficulty getting to engage, be flexible, and negotiate not demand. We have turned our offseason over to this young man, hoping that a kid who has shown no inclination to listen to reason would somehow go out there and find it on his own.

If it works, he caves and he signs either a long-term deal or the tag and plays then they win and they look like they played it right.

If any of the negative ways this could end for the Ravens happen, then they will look like morons. We won't know if this was the right move till we see how it all plays out. It's really this simple. Nobody should be taking victory laps.

That is how every GM is judged. Nobody cares about the thought processes, hopes, or the unexpected. You win and lose as a GM and organization by how those things play out and how that translates to winning on the field. That is how EDC and the organization will be judged.

Well said.