Win tickets to the skins preseason game

Here are the details:

Maggie Moore’s Irish Pub and Restaurant located at 21 N. Eutaw Street, Baltimore are giving away free tickets to the Ravens V. Redskins. They are having a free drawing for two tickets each on August 23 and August 30. The only requirements are that you be at least 21 and that the winner must be present in the pub for the drawing. We hope to see you there.

Bill Carr
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

Re: Win tickets to the skins preseason game

I love my Ravens but I can't stand watching a game in that POS stadium with those Redskin fans.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Bez - it wasn't that bad in '03. Did you folks at home hear the 'Let's Go Ravens' chants? I was in the stands with the Nasty group that night. We had a blast.
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

Can't wait until we play those Deadskins for real at M&T Bank. Man that will be a highly charged game.

Blog Entries

I may be going to that game...i'm torn, because I have the chance to see the Ravens Redskins for free, but I'd be in Redskins territory, with Redskin fans.

Plus I'd get home at about 2am and still have to work the next day...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Are they including a free parking pass with those tickets?? Knowing Danny boy,Im sure that would cost you the most for the trip even if you got the tickets for free!

Not worth the trouble. Fighting the DC traffic, paying most likely a small fortune to park, and fighting the traffic to get home late - and all this for a game where the starters will barely be in for a quarter. No thanks, I'll watch it from home.