Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

McCain keeps swinging and missing

His campaign advisors are really digging this guy in 6 feet deep.

First trying to present McCain as the only choice on foreign policy. At which time, Barrack goes on to completely rock europe with a rousing speech on par with Kennedy and Reagan. Meanwhile McCain is at home standing in front of the cheese display stumbling over his own interpretation of the surge.

So they come back and try to attack Obama on domestic budget strategies by sicking Fiorina on him but then McCain recants in G.W. Bush fashion and states raising taxes is certainly an option.

I don't think this guy wants to win. Obama surges to a 9 point lead. McCain looks old and confused.

Re: McCain keeps swinging and missing

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    His campaign advisors are really digging this guy in 6 feet deep.

First trying to present McCain as the only choice on foreign policy. At which time, Barrack goes on to completely rock europe with a rousing speech on par with Kennedy and Reagan. Meanwhile McCain is at home standing in front of the cheese display stumbling over his own interpretation of the surge.

So they come back and try to attack Obama on domestic budget strategies by sicking Fiorina on him but then McCain recants in G.W. Bush fashion and states raising taxes is certainly an option.

I don't think this guy wants to win. Obama surges to a 9 point lead. McCain looks old and confused.
    While McCain is certainly running a horrible campaign, Obama isnt doing much better.

After the European Obama-gasm, he only got a 4 point bump. Given the amount of love he gets from the MSM, this race shouldnt even be close. Also, Obama has now given 4 very different excuses as to why he would rather get a work out in then visit injured troops.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    After the European Obama-gasm, he only got a 4 point bump.
    That's pretty significant considering all of the press the surge was getting and McCain's supposedly strength in htis area. For Obama to gain 4 points when McCain was in his wheel house is considerable. What does McCain have left?

Given the amount of love he gets from the MSM, this race shouldnt even be close.
    keep watching.

Also, Obama has now given 4 very different excuses as to why he would rather get a work out in then visit injured troops.
    The only people who seemd to find this a problem were your boys over at fox...outside of that (which was probably in a memo sent over by W) I think that issue is tractionless.

That's pretty significant considering all of the press the surge was getting and McCain's supposedly strength in htis area. For Obama to gain 4 points when McCain was in his wheel house is considerable. What does McCain have left?
    4 points is one point off the margin of error. Thats nothing. McCain may or may not have something left -- I really could care less since he isnt my guy anyway. You should be happy, G7. With either McCain or Obama, you get a liberal in the White House.

I do find it interesting that McCain actually went UP in likely voters after the Obama-gasm in Germany.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-28-poll_N.htm

The only people who seemd to find this a problem were your boys over at fox...outside of that (which was probably in a memo sent over by W) I think that issue is tractionless.
    Exactly. Because the MSM want Obama to win they refuse to question him hard. The lone exception to it is Katie Curick (sp?). She actually had the stones to do her job right and ask the same hard-hitting questions the GOP gets everyday. So the highest rated News network is running with it, millions will see and form an opinion on it yet it has no traction?

5. Re: McCain keeps swinging and missing

He didn't get a 4 point bump. He lost ground. Siting RCP average. He left up 5-6 and is now up 3.2. (3 is the margin. Taht makes things a tie) Americans are not as stoopid as some would like to believe.

He(Obama) was only up in a Daily Gallup tracking poll that went back down the very next day. That poll used Registered Voters. The same Gallop regular poll had McCain up. That is the more reliable poll of "likely Voters'.
    Keep drinking the Kool Aide Lefty. Barry should be up 20 freaking points right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BertJonesMyHero View Post
    He didn't get a 4 point bump. He lost ground. Siting RCP average. He left up 5-6 and is now up 3.2. (3 is the margin. Taht makes things a tie) Americans are not as stoopid as some would like to believe.

He(Obama) was only up in a Daily Gallup tracking poll that went back down the very next day. That poll used Registered Voters. The same Gallop regular poll had McCain up. That is the more reliable poll of "likely Voters'.
    Keep drinking the Kool Aide Lefty. Barry should be up 20 freaking points right now.
    your arguments continue to be as lame as Bert's shoulder.

"But with fewer than 100 days now to go before the November 4 election, Obama had opened up a nine-point lead in the latest Gallup poll released Sunday -- 49 percent to 40 for McCain."

7. Re: McCain keeps swinging and missing

Apparently you can not comprehend. Gallup had 2 conflicting polls out. I explained it above. One was high and one was not. I explained the mechanics of each poll and why they were different. Do I need to feed you baby food also?

Not to mention the Real Clear average of polls is at 3.2. Again- DOWN from before the trip.

This is why it is often impossible to have a civil conversation with you people.

And a shot at Bert's arm? Uncalled for.lol:girlfight

8. Re: McCain keeps swinging and missing

I take it back- RCP ave for Obama dropped since yesterday. From +3.2 to +2.5.

Gallup Tracking Obama +6 (Reg Voters )
    USA Today/Gallup McCain +4 Likely Voters-More accurate

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

The best pollster
    Rasmussen Tracking Barry H +1

So it's not a big deal that all this guy is interested in doing is winning this election. It seems to me this proves he has no desire to help people other then himself.

As soon as he found out he couldn't turn it into his own press circus, we went back to the ritz and worked out instead. Gotta keep yourself pretty if you want to win the young voters....

I take it back- RCP ave for Obama dropped since yesterday. From +3.2 to +2.5.

Gallup Tracking Obama +6 (Reg Voters )
    USA Today/Gallup McCain +4 Likely Voters-More accurate

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

The best pollster
    Rasmussen Tracking Barry H +1
    good data. I always appreciated the 70 yard bombs to #81 too... spilled many a coke on myself jumping up and down.

Even with the numbers closer than I thought, I stand by my initial post that McCain's campaign has been a disaster

11. Re: McCain keeps swinging and missing

lol All good. JM is lucky he isn't getting blown out.

lol All good. JM is lucky he isn't getting blown out.
    I think we all agree on that one.