PSL orders for extra tickets not received yet ?

When i ordered my extra tickets i received a message advising i should receive them in a few days. Its now been 5 working days and i havnt received them. Anyone else out there get lucky enough to get some tickets and may have received them already ?

Re: PSL orders for extra tickets not received yet ?

You may have misread it. They were processed in a few days but I was told to expect them in 1-2 weeks.

Cool, thanx. I was at work and had to read and delete it rather fast. Even got the copy of the receipt off the printer before the boss saw it.

Yea, I expect them early next week.

What a crock that process was.

But I did get a letter today from the Ravens informing me that I didn't get tickets to the Navy/ND game.

Those PSL fees are really paying off!!!

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post

Those PSL fees are really paying off!!!

PP
    Yeah...I wish I had all of my original paperwork because I seem to remember as a PSl owner, we would have first dibs on events. I know it is unrealistic to expect that we would always have options to buy tickets to every event ..ie the Navy game but where have we had a significant benefit for an event? Extra tickets through the internet last week was something I guess...that's if it worked out for you. They offer these "luxury packages" which cost $500 for a ticket, buffet, beer and a visit from Poe. No thanks.

lotteries which I have never won. Watch I will get home tonight and have the golden ticket to the Navy game. then again probably not.

I guess it is nice to get first shot at our seats for playoff games - 3 times in 12 years.

6. Re: PSL orders for extra tickets not received yet ?

i got my credit card statement in yesterday and i was charged for 4 navy /notre dame tickets.first time i ever got extra tickets through the ravens .but looking at the prices for navy/nd tickets on ebay i think i could make my money back on two tickets.

I have always gotten tickets, even Steeler one's when I've tried--did not need to this year.