Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: liberal media?

Re: liberal media?

Quote Originally Posted by LOT"H"TAILGATER View Post
    It is a fact that the caribou population doubled due to the pipelines running through alaska. The friction from the oil going through the pipeline created enough heat to trick the caribou into thinking it was mating season.... You are probably the same guy who complains about the high cost of gas but won't let the the oil companies build new refineries. You complain about electric rates but say no to nuclear even though france runs 80% of its electric from these clean sources
    I am also that same guy that shows no tolerance towards stupidity yet finds a guilty pleasure in responding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    GALEN SAID:

don't forget the polar bears. I love them too.

======================================

Yea, we know you want your children to eat crabs from the Bay and see polar bears in Alaska.

Make sure they have some pepper spray when they see the bears - like here.

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/28/
    I have pepper spray for when I backpack in areas with grizzleys. Never had to use so far. You should try some backcountry trips. Its good for loosening up that tight conservative bunhole when you are out in the wild breathing the fresh world. I have found more god in the backcountry then I ever did being dragged back and forth to church. Just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I have pepper spray for when I backpack in areas with grizzleys. Never had to use so far. You should try some backcountry trips. Its good for loosening up that tight conservative bunhole when you are out in the wild breathing the fresh world. I have found more god in the backcountry then I ever did being dragged back and forth to church. Just my experience.
    That's because He is actually present in the back country!

oh my god... somebody shoot me. put me out of my misery. You win...you're right.
    Save me a bullet .... TRAP gets under my skin as well.

Ari Fleischer told the story; he was meeting with 12 young reporters and asked them how many voted for Gore; 11 said yes. "That's 11 Clinton and one Bush vote", he observed. The 12th guy piped up, "No, I'm a Nader supporter."
    I know that's just anecdotal, but 90% seems to be the accepted number of reporters that vote democrat. Great cartoon somewhere of Obama in Germany peeking out and seeing thousands of enthusiastic supporters chanting his name and holding up signs and banners.
    "Is the media here?"
    "Senator, they are the media."
    as Ari pointed out; why do we have gun control, and abortion rights? why not gun rights and abortion control? just one example.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

That unbiased media really picked up on the Edwards story didn't it?

PP

PP,

Oh they were all over it.

Like when the Tribune (owner of The Setting Sun) company told all of their bloggers to not discuss the story. Yet, went into great detail about McCains rumored affair 15+ years ago.

Nah, no bias there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    PP,

Oh they were all over it.

Like when the Tribune (owner of The Setting Sun) company told all of their bloggers to not discuss the story. Yet, went into great detail about McCains rumored affair 15+ years ago.

Nah, no bias there at all.
    ah...who's Edwards again? Is he someone important that we should be worrying about?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Former Democratic Presidential hopeful and rumored short-listed candidate for the VP nominee. While a candidate may have used campaign funds to pay his whore . . . err, girlfriend and lady in waiting . . . for the current Mrs. Edwards to kick the bucket.

ah...who's Edwards again? Is he someone important that we should be worrying about?
    Are you kidding?

He was on Obama's short list for VP, was a former Prez candidate THIS YEAR and was the VP pick for Kerry. Oh, and by the way, a former Senator.

The fact that O-Reilly was grandstanding two nights ago about knowing about the story months ago but didn't break it is a pretty clear indicator that whatever information that was known in the media, it wasn't enough to make it public. I wouldn't blame that on a liberal media...no media outlet (except the Enquirer) is going to roll out a story like that without sure evidence. The fact Fox sat on it is clear evidence of that.

I still think he is lying but being that he is not in public office...who cares?

The fact that McCain ditched his former wife in a time of need for a much younger, wealthier and politically connected mistress should more germane if you want to make the sex lifes of policians an issue.

Just like the upstanding MSM didnt want to touch (pardon the pun) Clinton and his cheating?