1st day of training camp?

The ravens website has the first official day of training camp with veterans starting tomorrow - tuesday. Thsi article about Ray Lewis says that veterans don't report until wednesday.

http://www.ravens24x7.com/column_vie...6&view=archive

When is the actual 1st day of camp with the entire team practicing?

Re: 1st day of training camp?

I don't think it's until the end of the week to be honest.

PP

Report tomorrow, first day of practice on Wednesday, I think. Two days after rookies report (and QBs and injured veterans).

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    When is the actual 1st day of camp with the entire team practicing?
    Friday is the first day you can watch as a fan (8.45 AM I think).

They might do some practicing on Thursday, designated administrative day, but that day is off limits to reporters/fans.

Blog Entries

rookies reported today, practice tomorrow. veterans are reporting tomorrow, and I think camp opens on wednesday.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

6. Re: 1st day of training camp?

I think Friday is the first day that the entire team minus unsigned rookies and Suggs will report.

We had this as a featured piece on the home page for your convenience. This info is provided by the Ravens' PR Dept. As they update the practice schedule for us, we'll be sure to continue posting it up on the home page as a featured (pictured) article.

Here's the latest from the Ravens:

Baltimore Ravens rookies, quarterbacks and injured veterans report to training camp at McDaniel College this coming Monday (7/21). The Ravens will hold their first practices on Tuesday (7/22) at 8:45 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. On Wednesday (7/23), the team will follow the same practice schedule, while all remaining veteran players report to camp.

Thursday (7/24) is a team administrative day, and there will be no availability for the media or general public. On Friday (7/25), the Ravens will hold two full-squad practices at 8:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.