Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Hey Guys

You should come to our party on the 9th and meet a bunch of the posters.

Please go to training camp and see if you can convince Dan Cody to avoid getting injured again this year.

Just sayin...

Welcome, to the land of purple pride. You have one season to bleed purple.

yeah...welcome to Maryland and the board.

Also know that if you bring up the brain power or coaching prowess of Brian Billick it will cause repeated posts of factual evidence that will refulte both items.

FM

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

LOL, yes, Billick is a moron who just happens to have a Super Bowl Ring, a number of homes and millions of dollars. Stupid people accumulate these things all of the time.

All is well...Greg is still riding the Billick bandwagon....to nowhere.

And I didn't bash Billick...I just advised the newbie what to expect if he goes down that road.

FM

I think you have a skewed view of what the word "bash" means...

- C -

Hey, leave Fanman alone... I think he interprets "not bashing" Billick as meaning he didn't attend a kegger where Brian was present... or at least I hope that's his excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Welcome aboard. What will you do when we play the Chargers? That said, I don't think we play this year.
    No question, I cheer for the Chargers. I am completly die hard, I suffered through the late 90's and early 00's, but I am enjoying the ride now. However, I did go out and buy some Ravens stuff today, so I'll cheer for them when they don't play the Chargers.
    As far as Dan Cody, I agree with you man, he was a killer at OU, I really want a healthy year from him. I'm down for partying with you guys on the 9th, I'm looking forward to meeting some people from around here.

If you see someone wearing an Oklahoma shirt on Saturday or Sunday, it will probably be me (I'm a tall, skinny, white guy). See you guys out there

Quote Originally Posted by Bechtel Bolt
    No question, I cheer for the Chargers. I am completly die hard, I suffered through the late 90's and early 00's, but I am enjoying the ride now.
    You have to respect a fan whose favorite team is coached by Norv Turner. Good luck with that.

Welcome to Maryland!

11. Re: Hey Guys

<<< All is well...Greg is still riding the Billick bandwagon....to nowhere.
    Come on, that shit right there is funny.

Welcome Sooner. You working at Bechtel? I had a family member who worked and retired from there.

If you like college pick 'em stay tuned. Or drop me a PM if you want in. Will start next month.
    Enjoy the team. Might be a rebuilding year of sorts but you are here at a good and exciting time.

Gonna be funny to see what excuses get drummed up this year now that Billick is gone.

PP