Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thank God no T.O. Here

Some things never change aren't you glad Terrell Owens didn't come here. This guy just doesn't get it. What a real pain in the ass. Thanks God we don't have him here.

Hey TO wake up :hammer: :hammer:

Re: Thank God no T.O. Here

The following WRs are ones we scrutinized Ozzie for not pursuing aggressively:

David Boston: Where is Boston now?

Peerless Price: Failed number 1 in the ATL.

Terrell Owens: Well, we did trade for him, but he whined about being here.

Jerry Porter: Crying and whining.

Randy Moss: He would have eliminated us from getting Mason, Clayton, and Rolle. Moss is good, but not worth the value of the three mentioned players.

That is why Ozzie is the Wizard. I also agree that I am happy TO is not here. While the thought of Owens playing WR in purple was, at first, intriguing to me, he would have caused all kinds of hell.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

3. Re: Thank God no T.O. Here

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz
    The following WRs are ones we scrutinized Ozzie for not pursuing aggressively:

David Boston: Where is Boston now?

Peerless Price: Failed number 1 in the ATL.

Terrell Owens: Well, we did trade for him, but he whined about being here.

Jerry Porter: Crying and whining.

Randy Moss: He would have eliminated us from getting Mason, Clayton, and Rolle. Moss is good, but not worth the value of the three mentioned players.

That is why Ozzie is the Wizard. I also agree that I am happy TO is not here. While the thought of Owens playing WR in purple was, at first, intriguing to me, he would have caused all kinds of hell.
    RACK THAT!!!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I knew Owens was a dick when we traded for him, but who knew he was this big of one. We are very lucky for many moves that never happened.

Here here. I remember being so happy when we heard we traded for him, then so pissed when I heard how he was whining and protesting the trade. Who knew it was a blessing in disguise. Eagles fans found out the hard way.

He'll wear out his welcome in Dallas soon. Parcells already seems sick of all the media attention around him.

I was one of a very few who never wanted Owens here.

The guy was a major dick in San Fransisco, but everybody here thought he could be "controlled"...well, there were some very strong personalities in Philly and he still was an ass.

Parcells is about to blow.

Red face Re: Thank God no T.O. Here

I think if he had come to baltimore and was happy to be here he puts us in the playoffs in 2004. There I said it. :bag:

Regardless of how you felt about the offense, MC, or the qb--TO at that time was on fire and could have been a great weapon. If he cant start in the opener this year it renders him useless for Dallas in 2006 not when we had a crack at him. Keep in mind we had Receiver like Kevin Johnson and Travis Taylor that year. Yes he is a head case but he is a stud.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I think if he had come to baltimore and was happy to be here he puts us in the playoffs in 2004. There I said it.
    The thing is, he isn't happy to be anywhere. He is only happy being the center of attention and "lovin' him some him" or whatever that bullshit is he spiels. I hope he pisses off Parcells enough to get launched and he never sees an NFL field again. And he can take Rosenhaus with him.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven
    I think if he had come to baltimore and was happy to be here he puts us in the playoffs in 2004. There I said it. :bag:
    Yep, that's just the kind of attitude that keeps allowing Leon to get another chance. I still can't believe that he's on Parcells' team. I feel like someone is playing a joke on me. The only ones that can truly claim he's worth all that trouble are the teams that won a ring with him. Oh wait a second.... :D

I was also one who did NOT want TO. I was really disappointed when Ozzie made the trade, and while annoyed with TO's attitude about coming here was still glad he didn't. I think if he had come to Baltimore the locker room issues we saw last year would have occurred in 2004. He is a cronic malcontent and will find something to create controversy about no matter where he is. There is no doubt he is a tremendous talent on the field but there is also no doubt that he can destroy a team faster than about any player I've ever seen in the NFL. As the song goes, "some of lifes greatest gifts are unanswered prayers"

Practice is for chumps. TO dont need no practice!

What a mess.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Dude...when has TO ever been happy?

After getting a nice contract, playing with the team and QB he threw a hissyfit to be a part of, and even making it to the Super Bowl and being the toast of the town in Philly, HE STILL MANAGED TO DESTROY A TEAM.

He is a joke and he will never be a part of winning a championship.