Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

Enough with the Kid and Moron stuff. Want to debate, debate. If you can't do that without name calling, I suggest you bail on said thread.

Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

Bert, this thread is the second time this guy has made something personal. The first thread I counted on the mods to do something about it, but the insults still stand and reverberate whenever someone enters the thread. Since the mods have failed to deal with the trash , I will.

Funny you only address my insults, yet I wasn't the first to levy one in this thread.......Politics or what?

3. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

OK- Admittedly I have not read every single comment. So lets all take my comments to heart and start again from here.

I posted something nasty myself yesterday and went back and edited it.

I just re-read 4 pages and didn't see a personal insult from Houston to Ruston...

It's easy for tempers to flare when talking about things like politics, religion, and sexual orientation...

5. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

Well gee, thanks for doing my job.

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    Bert, this thread is the second time this guy has made something personal. The first thread I counted on the mods to do something about it, but the insults still stand and reverberate whenever someone enters the thread. Since the mods have failed to deal with the trash , I will.

Funny you only address my insults, yet I wasn't the first to levy one in this thread.......Politics or what?
    Find where I insulted you with name calling or the like and I will apologize on the spot.

Bert -- thanks but I am not bothered. The fact he resorted to name calling only proves he had nothing to offer to the debate. Im a big boy!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

7. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

This is OT a bit, but I'm confused. About a month ago I got into a spat with you(Houston) on an Obama thread. In that thread, another Bert fan was on my side. I could have sworn it was Ruston.

Has he switched to the left that fast or is there yet another Bert handle who posts in here?

8. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

It was Ruston. On the OBAMA IS SOFT thread.

Next time someone says I have "selective memory" should I take that as a compliment? Please............ Should anyone else have said that I would have let the comment roll off my back but considering this person has already attacked my character and intelligence in the past ,this person deserves no benefit of the doubt.

Anyone with a shred of decency would have apologized after the first incident, no apology is needed nor wanted at this point.

========================================================

Obviously I don't care for Obama or Bush, Bert but if the two were running against each other I'd vote for Obama all week and twice on Sunday. I'm starting to believe McCain will carry Bush's torch hence I may be forced to vote for Obama as much as it disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    Next time someone says I have "selective memory" should I take that as a compliment? Please............ Should anyone else have said that I would have let the comment roll off my back but considering this person has already attacked my character and intelligence in the past ,this person deserves no benefit of the doubt.

Anyone with a shred of decency would have apologized after the first incident, no apology is needed nor wanted at this point.
    When you purposely leave out information in a debate, with no explanation as to why, it stands to reason your recall of facts. Hence, my question on your selection of facts you deemed fit for the debate -- a question you did not answer, by the way. Do you or do you not have a selective memory? It's a fair question to ask when someone leaves out huge swaths of information during a debate.

And I will say again, at no time did my side of the debate resort to name calling or any personal attack.

I am sorry you feel that me pointing out your omissions is some sort of personal attack. However, the truth can sometimes be painful and me pointing it out is NEVER personal.

And didnt you accuse me of doing it twice? I would love for you to point out this second time I attacked you.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Moron = a conservative winning a debate against a Liberal.

Funny.
    Here's another definition:
    Genius= a conservative winning a debate against a liberal. (both are rare, indeed!)......said in jest, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Moron = a conservative winning a debate against a Liberal.

Funny.
    Here's another definition:
    Genius= a conservative winning a debate against a liberal. (both are rare, indeed!)......said in jest, friend!
    No worries.

Unlike others, you have never made the debate personal. Love the fact we're both passionate for our teams (both on the field and political).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Thread update. Still no high crime or misdemeanor committed while in offense that is an impeachable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Thread update. Still no high crime or misdemeanor committed while in offense that is an impeachable offense.
    Phewww...that's good news! Dubious' legacy will be preserved afterall.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I think Bush sucks and is the second worst president in my lifetime, only topped (or bottomed) by Carter. That doesn't change the fact that there are Congressional members who wasted time on this nonsense while we still can't drill for the trillions of barrels of oil at our disposal that might help us get back to $2/gallon gas. That bothers me, your mileage may vary.