Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 78
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,453

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush



    Was he President then?

    Thanks for playing, as a consolation prize you will receive a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni at your local grocery store and all you have to do is buy it.




  2. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Was he President then?

    Thanks for playing, as a consolation prize you will receive a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni at your local grocery store and all you have to do is buy it.
    Yeah not so sure why I went to pre-presidential life of Dubious...there is plenty of presidential-era blunders.

    Don't really understand the Rice-a-Roni gig. Was that from Bush's speech when he was joking people about how shitty THEIR economy is?








  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,453

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    I have no idea what you are talking about but I am quite sure there isn't a high crime or misdemeanor committed by Bush while in office involved.




  4. Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Here is some advice - If you are going to use a Bush/Coke reference you might not want to do it just after singing Lord Obama's praises. Plenty of coke stories out there about him as well. One Chicago dood claims he did coke and had gay sex with Barry. That trumps a good ole coke party any day.

    But you Kos MoveOn ers keep dreaming. If you can get Bush impeached maybe you can score one of those hot Code Pink chicks. Assuming they know what a penis is.




  5. #53

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

    Again, can you give me the high crime or misdemeanor? I'll wait.

    .
    I think we both can agree that if another nation invaded the United States ,toppled the government and set up a government of its on liking most Americans would consider that criminal.




  6. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    I think we both can agree that if another nation invaded the United States ,toppled the government and set up a government of its on liking most Americans would consider that criminal.
    The UN signed off on the whole invasion. Selective memory maybe?

    And for the record, I was against the invasion of Iraq.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #55

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

    Oh really? Maybe us invading Italy and Germany back in the 40's never really happend. Or maybe this whole Vietnam thing was made up -- sucks for John Kerry then. You know what all three of those countries have in commen? They we're possible threats!:
    It sucks to have someone you refer to as "stupid" correct your spelling but I'm in a generous mood onto the point idiot.

    Germany and Italy were part of the Tripartite Pact signed along with Japan in March of 1941. Hitler and Mussolini declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941, the Allies which included the United States didn't land on mainland Italy until September of '43 long after war was declared.

    Vietnam was another poor excuse because the United States did not invade South Vietnam.


    Saddam Hussien never declared war on the United States and history has proven there was no threat at all!

    No amount of excuses can change the fact that bush spearheaded the invasion and occupation of a nation that intended us no harm and hadn't the capability of doing it even if they had the intention. On a side note bush toppled Iran's natural enemies on both doorsteps making Iran (the real threat to the free world) a major power in the region.

    The Taliban should have been eradicated but bush couldn't keep his eye on Afghanistan because it lacked the oil reserves of his ultimate quest.


    Iraq was never a fight about the United States being in "imminent danger" , it was about oil and obscene profits for Dick Cheney's Haliburton.




  8. #56

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The UN signed off on the whole invasion. Selective memory maybe?

    And for the record, I was against the invasion of Iraq.
    The World was getting the same lies and fabrications from the White House that everyone else was getting. Case in point Colin Powell at the U.N.




  9. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    The World was getting the same lies and fabrications from the White House that everyone else was getting. Case in point Colin Powell at the U.N.
    Again with the selective memory.

    The ENTIRE Security Council, each country with their own intelligence aparatus, came to the exact same conslusion about Iraq. Not ONE country offered anything to the contrary. You act as if Powell was the only person who spoke prior to that vote.

    You're entitled to your own opinion about W (which I happen to share with you) but you're not entitled to your own set of facts.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  10. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    It sucks to have someone you refer to as "stupid" correct your spelling but I'm in a generous mood onto the point idiot.

    Germany and Italy were part of the Tripartite Pact signed along with Japan in March of 1941. Hitler and Mussolini declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941, the Allies which included the United States didn't land on mainland Italy until September of '43 long after war was declared.

    Vietnam was another poor excuse because the United States did not invade South Vietnam.


    Saddam Hussien never declared war on the United States and history has proven there was no threat at all!

    No amount of excuses can change the fact that bush spearheaded the invasion and occupation of a nation that intended us no harm and hadn't the capability of doing it even if they had the intention. On a side note bush toppled Iran's natural enemies on both doorsteps making Iran (the real threat to the free world) a major power in the region.

    The Taliban should have been eradicated but bush couldn't keep his eye on Afghanistan because it lacked the oil reserves of his ultimate quest.


    Iraq was never a fight about the United States being in "imminent danger" , it was about oil and obscene profits for Dick Cheney's Haliburton.
    Maybe you should read the thread before making comments on someone's stupidity.

    The claim was made that the US had NEVER attacked a country based on the possibility of a threat. We have a long history of doing just that.

    Whether or not we SHOULD have invaded Iraq or any other country is certainly a matter of debate and not what I or the other poster were discussing.

    You shouldnít dip without a chip.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #59

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Kid it looks like you aren't able to make distinctions between being at war and attacking another nation or starting one by invading another nation. I guess I need to spell it all out next time . I usually give people credit for being a tad more intelligent than a total moron.




  12. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: Kucinich Introduces Single Article of Impeachment for President Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    Kid it looks like you aren't able to make distinctions between being at war and attacking another nation or starting one by invading another nation. I guess I need to spell it all out next time . I usually give people credit for being a tad more intelligent than a total moron.
    You may want to look up what an ad homonym attack means when itís pulled during a debate. To all reading this thread, please note the tolerant and progressive RustonRifle had to resort to name calling when he ran out of facts. Moron = a conservative winning a debate against a Liberal.

    You didnít score very well on your reading comprehension portion of your SAT's, did you? I mean really, can it be more obvious what this thread was about yet you hijacked it with your own thoughts?

    In any event, kudos to you in your endeavor to regurgitate the talking points of MoveOn/Kos/Huffington.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland