Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone going to Cleveland...

for the Nov. 2nd game? Just wondering if a group was heading out and where your seats are.

Wink Re: Anyone going to Cleveland...

Every season I contemplate a Cleveland trip, but then return to my senses. This season the road schedule isn't particularly attractive outside of Texas or a Miami repeat, therefore Cleveland becomes more of a possibility. So I will put in a request via the Ravens TO and wait for a Southwest Ding fare to Cleveland or Columbus. If both materialize, I could show up, maybe (unless my wife books us on a cruise with satellite TV) ... but I won't know the seat location until a couple days before the game.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Anyone going to Cleveland...

Meh.

Cleveland is one boring town to begin with. Im going to the 4 home games, the game here in Houston and the Dallas game.

You Can Drive There In In Less Than 8 Hours From Baltimore. Its Also A Great Way To Visit The Hall Of Fame, Canton Is 6 1/2 Hours Away Go Early The Day Before , Spend The Night Near The Cleveland Airport Hotel And Take The Light Rail In From Cleveland... Makes A Great Weekend Getaway

Wearing colors in Cleveland could be problematic. The reaction is akin to lions shown a porterhouse steak. I'd way sooner go to Pittsburgh.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012