Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ravens All-Charmin Team

Just curious, for those that want Jamal on the soft list, or totally not against it, is this really how you feel? Or is there some bitterness about what he's said/done since he went to Cleveland?

I can't really stand him either. But there is no way I can discredit anything he's done for this franchise. JMO though
    Waiting for the next one!!!

I was tired of him at least a year, probably two before he went to Cleveland. As has been mentioned, he was a POOR push the pile kind of back, for a 245 pounder. For someone so big and strong he did the "Tough guy" stuff poorly. He was a poor blocker, poor pile mover, and had poor endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I was tired of him at least a year, probably two before he went to Cleveland. As has been mentioned, he was a POOR push the pile kind of back, for a 245 pounder. For someone so big and strong he did the "Tough guy" stuff poorly. He was a poor blocker, poor pile mover, and had poor endurance.
    ITA about him being a poor blocker. His endurance, there were a few times he slacked of, but I do have a slight difference of opinion with that and the pile mover.

I was just wondering though. I think he's a douche bag but I try not to let that get in the way of the overall accomplishments he's had here.
    Waiting for the next one!!!

ITA? huh?

Jamal was an open field runner, when he had a whole he could do some DAMGAGE, when there is no hole, he gets NOTHING.

Boller: Tough heart, marshmallow brain

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanIAm
    ITA about him being a poor blocker.

Just done a bit of searching and came up with the following meanings for ITA whilst watching Federer vs Safin with my lunch:

- Illinois Trade Association
    - International Telegraph Alphabet (Also known as the Baudot code)
    - Independent Testing Authority
    - Internal thoracic artery
    - International Taekwondo Alliance
    - International Trade Administration
    - Common abbreviation for "Italy"
    - Intercollegiate Tennis Association (to go along with the tennis theme of watching Mr Safin and Mr Federer)
    - Involuntary Treatment Act
    - I Totally Agree

I think he meant the last one, random acronym, never seen it before.

I Tanked Algebra?
    I Tap Azz!
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock