Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best place to watch a Ravens' game is...

1. @ M&T Bank Stadium
    2. @ your favorite sports pub
    3. In the comfort of your living room

What do you think? Vote on the poll on our home page and also chime in with your thoughts here. An increasingly expensive economy seems to be giving folks pause and influencing them to re-consider their options.

Let us know your thoughts.

Are you considering selling?

Have you sold?

Are you looking to buy?

Thanks as always for your time and contributions...

Re: The best place to watch a Ravens' game is...

Until I get off the dreaded list and get my PSLs, I will pick my living room and my HDTV. We did get to go to 3 games during the 2004 seasonand sat in Section 114. It was great and I hope to get close to there when we get our seats.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Home - my seats in Section 529.

Away - has always been Max's on Broadway. However I just bought a 50" plasma last week which means my living room may be number one choice this season.

This is a great question and I can't give just one answer.

If the Ravens are at home I would say at M&T...you just can't beat the team intro and crowd atmosphere.

If they are away I can go btn my basement w/ 52" HD TV and bar or Della Rose's in Canton. If you play fantasy football, having 5-6 games on at the same time is sweet.

FM

Agree with the crowd,

At home: The Vault sec. 503

Away: The man cave in my basement.

At both places I can drink, yell, scream, and cheer, as loud as I can. As well as stand up and move the chains for our 1st downs.
    Last edited by Fcowher; 06-27-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

M&T and it's not even close. The experience of a live game comes nothing close to seeing it on TV. At least given that we have a great fan base and really work the home games. Maybe not as great in a place like Detroit or Arizona if we were Lions or Cards fans...

I just bought.

- C -

Without a doubt at the Stadium. There is nothing like getting up early, tailgating your face off and then walking into one of the nicest stadiums in all of football. Second is my home with our 60 in HDTV because I am in 2 FFL and have been know to bet here or there!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Love games at M & t but only get to go twice a year. The rest of the time is in my 25 X 15 home theater with a 65" and great sound.

I will be different here and say all of the above!!!

1. When I fly up to Baltimore, its to catch a Ravens game in the electric atmosphere of M&T.

2. When I'm at home, I venture out to a sports bar to watch the Ravens. There are many around here who carry all the games. Its pretty neat to be with fans of most other NFL teams, some lively banter occurs. Except if its a-hole Patriot fans, their smugness is unbelievable.

3. If the Ravens are blessed with a national game on TV, I stay home and watch, perhaps with friends. Because its always great to scream and yell and bug the neighbors and there's no line to the fridge or bathroom.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

1. M&T ... not even close.

2a. Champps in Houston -- great buffet and the bartenders always hook me up with drinks.

2b. Living room -- 50" HDTV ... 'nuff said

2c. Max's on Broadway -- Im sorry, but nothing beats watching the Ravens / Steelers away game here. I have never seen more people (Shittsburg fans) booed at a bar in all my life. Also, their Sliders are damn good!

Blog Entries

Confused me, I thought the question was best place to WATCH THE GAME

Best place to experience the game, the stadium can't be beat, with a pub crowd second. Can't come close to the emotion and atmosphere at home.
    But those settings don't allow me to watch the game really. Too many things I can't see going on.

Soccer no, I need the stadium to see the flow and spacing, where the ball should be going, where the threat is... in football there is a little of that in the passing attack, but I don't see the jersey pulls or a guard's shoulder turning a LB.

So for just watching, give me a good tv. But whole spectrum of gameday experience? Nope, gotta be there.

Home: Nothing like M&T. The crowd and atmosphere. Watch the game 2 or 3 more times on viseo when you gt home.

Road: At the opponent's yard. It's an all-day experience we are particularly well positioned for here in Baltimore. BWI is a Southwest hub, which makes most games a relatively inexpensive, one-day proposition. You'll see some of the same folks each time in the airport and there is something about winning in the other team's house that is priceless.