I have a Ravens Fire Truck!

This past December I fullfilled a lifelong dream and bought a firetruck. She is a 1968 pumper that I am hoping to use for tailgating and in parades. The truck has been featured twice in the Catonsville Times. I am hoping that a local body/paint shop would be willing to paint the truck in exchange for a lifetime of free advertising. Please help! If you know of anyone who may be interested in this please have them contact me @ jevotm@comcast.net
    Last edited by Fcowher; 06-23-2008 at 09:59 AM.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

2. Re: I have a Ravens Fire Truck!

cool, ive always wanted to buy a ambulance on ebay and use it for tailgating....their are quite a few on there, tons of space in the back and plenty of storage for all your tailgating needs...

example:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...spagenameZWDVW
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: I have a Ravens Fire Truck!

We had an ambo that croaked before they could rehab it. Right now a friend of mine has a 15 passenger van with all the logo's. My husband did all the body work and they got it painted for free.

If you do all the sanding and prep it probably wouldn't cost that much to get it painted, thats where the bulk of the cost comes from when getting a paint job. It would take an ass load of time though considering the size. Good luck, I bet it will be a sweet project!

Along the lines of Ravens vehicles i have had an idea since 1996 but just havnt acted on it yet. Had the money way back when, but now it would take me a few years to do it. Close to me is a house with an old hearse in the driveway. Always thought about buying it, painting it black and purple. Then making a large coffin out of a huge cooler. Then get several covers made for the coffin with each opponents colors and names on it.(that part is costly and always what stopped me) At each home game pull the coffin out with a here lies... sign next it and drink several chillies to the pending death of yet another teams attempt to win at M&T.

If you know Fanman that tailgates under the 395 over pass in the Ravens Nest and Poes Crows lot he had his bus painted for a similar deal. Cant remeber the name of the company but stop by and im sure he will give you the info. If not just look around his bus. Their info is on it somewhere.

Thanks, if anyone can get me in touch with fan man that would be awsome. I have spoken with one of the guys from our tailgate lot who owns a heavy recue truck and he has given me some good leads on some decals etc. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. The truck will be in the Catonsville 4th of July parade.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!