Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

Fear of islam??? Get real.............LMFAO

2. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

<<< Once again, Im defending this douche of a politician in Obama.

I must point out that you are trying to defend the man and then have the nerve to call him a douche. I didn't call him anything like that. In fact, he doesn't even strike me as a douche. My m.o. is his politics. I just don't like them, and I think they are dangerous.

btw- I was born to Catholic parents. I'm no Catholic now. What I say when asked is that I was born Catholic but am not now. I don't get bent out of shape if someone says I have a tie to Catholicism. If I were running for President I'm pretty sure that is what they would list me. Although I'd never run because I like hookers too much.

I think the last time I was in church was the day I was christened, but that doesn't stop my Jewish freinds from lovingly calling me a "goyim"... And don't think for a second that non-practicing Jews get all sorts of flack just based on their appearance.

Born a Muslim, is a Muslim, again, I'm not sayign that is the worst thing in the world, btu go back to my post... I said that I CAN"T BELIEVE MY EYES.... What this country has gone through in the last decade it FLOORS me that his candidacy made it even TO the primaries, even as bad an opponent Hillary was....

4. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

I think the folks that posted on this thread all agree on his politics. It is the Muslim thing that gets things cranky. We should just stick to his politics. I just didn't know that pointing out his Muslim roots is now a crime.(Not the same thing as the crazy bs emails saying he is now a Muslim plant) That is the kind of stuff you hear from 911 Truther types.

oh yeah I forgot to mention un-american... haha

no seriously, I don't see a discussion occurring on his politics... it's RANCID. Noone that will vote for him will vote for him due to his politics. His voters will come in a 6 flavors.

1. Uninformed voters for change at ALL costs
    2. Bush Haters
    3. African Americans
    4, Staunch Democrats
    5. Uninformed people that tuen into JUST enough TV to see the guys younger appearance and charisma.
    6. Comnplete loons that believe what he says...

There will be some crossover, but that pretty much seperates the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's the radical 5% that's giving the religion as a whole a bad name, yet you three soak it up as fact. Truly sad
    I imagine the naive in freedom loving countries said the same thing about the brownshirts in 1930s Germany. I don't know where you get your 5% figure at but any time there are elections in the mideast radicals win in a rout. The 5% you speak of must be some form of NY Times mathmatics.

To those in the thread who think Obama is some sort of closet-Islamofacist, maybe a seasoned and VERY knowledgeable political pundit will sway you (doubtful, but here it goes anyway).

Please note section in bold. Link is provided if you care to read the entire article.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/2008/...-obama-teflon/

How is Obama doing it? He’s got a defensive strategy based on jujitsu – using his enemies’ strength against him. Obama’s tormentors on the right keep invoking the crazy remarks of Rev. Jeremiah Wright and former terrorist William Ayers to convince people that Obama is some kind of sleeper agent, sent to seduce and destroy our democracy from within. Some wonder if he is really a Muslim masquerading as a Christian.

The more these extreme charges are leveled against the Democratic nominee, the less attention we focus on the very real radical positions that he has taken, grounds enough for a vote against him. The right is so busy pushing Wright and Ayers that it doesn’t have time to focus on what doubling the capital gains tax would do to the country or what weakening the Patriot Act would do to national security. In our new book, Fleeced, we try to spell out the policies that Obama espouses and call attention to the danger they represent. His economic programs would land us in a deep and long recession as he drove capital out by doubling the tax on it. His health care policies would pay for federally subsidized insurance for 12 million illegal immigrants, forcing the rest of us to wait in line for our health care – and often to be denied needed procedures because of “objective criteria” applied by federal regulators.

8. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

I like Dick M. That's a good piece. It is all important to me. His relationships with radicals = relationships to radical politics. You can't separate the 2 IMO.
    It should be noted that Obama himself is playing the race card in pre emptive attacks which is pathetic. So much for the new post modern guy who doesn't see color.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Quote Originally Posted by BertJonesMyHero View Post
    I like Dick M. That's a good piece. It is all important to me. His relationships with radicals = relationships to radical politics. You can't separate the 2 IMO.
    It should be noted that Obama himself is playing the race card in pre emptive attacks which is pathetic. So much for the new post modern guy who doesn't see color
    100% Agree.

It's shameful the way he is using his race to score points. This, coupled with what Dick was saying, is the bain of my frustration. The more people on the roight side of the fence come out with this stupid and over-the-top claims, the more he can pull the race card and say "See, their making stuff up about me because I am black". Game over at that point.

10. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

Dennis Miller has a great quote:
    "It isn't Obama's skin color I have a problem with, my problem is with the thinness of that skin."

Quote Originally Posted by BertJonesMyHero View Post
    Dennis Miller has a great quote:
    "It isn't Obama's skin color I have a problem with, my problem is with the thinness of that skin."
    Classic!