Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Obama soft on bin Laden



    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...,4779922.story

    Is he going to bake him a cake while he's in jail? Who gives a shit if he's a martyr? Bin Laden deserves to be buried under camel shit. Treating people that target and kill civilians like common criminals and petty theives is why the left gets called out on being soft. Al Quaida learned much about tactics and evasion upon finding out how the United States went about gathering info in the first world trade center bombing trial when they were treated as common criminals instead of war criminals.

    General William T. Sherman put it best
    War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...,4779922.story

    Is he going to bake him a cake while he's in jail? Who gives a shit if he's a martyr? Bin Laden deserves to be buried under camel shit. Treating people that target and kill civilians like common criminals and petty theives is why the left gets called out on being soft. Al Quaida learned much about tactics and evasion upon finding out how the United States went about gathering info in the first world trade center bombing trial when they were treated as common criminals instead of war criminals.

    General William T. Sherman put it best
    I would doubt he would bake him a cake and I am not so sure Bin Laden's life in an american jail would be better than death. This is a good topic though for several reasons.

    First, prior to this last administration, the U.S. was able to separate itself from many parts of the world because of its human rights efforts. Unfortunately, since 9-11 the way the U.S. has handled the rights of foreigners as well as u.s. citizens has been at a minimum debated. The capture of Bin Laden would set a stage like never seen before...even greater than Nuremberg. Certainly he would meet any requirement for the death penalty and if the U.S. decided to gas him, there should be no room for debate.

    The bigger picture suggests other options though. Understanding extremist islamic martyrdom, the u.s. should be careful in not continuing to misread the extremist perspectives on life. You could hang him for the world to see and that would make a martyr out of Bin Laden, ignite extremism and allow for his life to come full circle and be accomplished. Or you could bury him deep in some federal prison, allow the dust to collect on his scraggley beard and allow the world to forget about him.

    Secondly, (from the article)

    "Osama bin Laden and his top leadership - the people who murdered 3,000 Americans - have a safe haven in northwest Pakistan, where they operate with such freedom of action that they can still put out hate-filled audiotapes to the outside world," Obama said. "That's the result of the Bush-McCain approach to the war on terrorism."

    McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds responded that Obama offers weak leadership and a partisan approach to terrorism. He noted that Obama opposed the decision to send more troops to Iraq and has not visited the country in more than two years.

    "Barack Obama wants to continue down the path of ideologically driven blindness to the conditions on the ground," Bounds said.

    When will this fucking message get old? Obama is being critical of what he perceives to be the freedom that Bin Laden still has in Pakistan and wants to change policy...doesn't say how but suggests a change is needed. Probably true. What is McCain's response? paraphrased..."Yeah...Mr. Obabma hasn't voted for more troops in Iraq nor has he set foot in that shit hole in over two years"

    Ah???? What's that got to do with Bin Laden or terrorism??? We are caught in the civl war in Iraq...Taliban are increasing in strength and Bin Laden is still poking fun at the U.S. How long are we going to settle for politicians using Iraq as a diversion for their own political gain and avoid addressing the real problems?

    I know this will bring out the dogs but geeezzz. c'mon.








  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,957

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    First, prior to this last administration, the U.S. was able to separate itself from many parts of the world because of its human rights efforts. Unfortunately, since 9-11 the way the U.S. has handled the rights of foreigners as well as u.s. citizens has been at a minimum debated
    Maybe on the left it's debated. Amnesty International was highly critical of Mr. Clinton and his use of the CIA program called "Rendition" which made water-boarding look like a nice cup of coffee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    The bigger picture suggests other options though. Understanding extremist islamic martyrdom, the u.s. should be careful in not continuing to misread the extremist perspectives on life. You could hang him for the world to see and that would make a martyr out of Bin Laden, ignite extremism and allow for his life to come full circle and be accomplished. Or you could bury him deep in some federal prison, allow the dust to collect on his scraggley beard and allow the world to forget about him.
    Pros and Cons to both. IMHO, you get rid of him post haste. Knowing our press, they will sue to be able to interview him. If he's allowed to talk while in prison, that's a bigger PR nightmare then simply gassing him and being done with it
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  4. #4

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Obama is a practioner of appeasement, if he were to get in the White House the world wouldn't have seen anyone of his gutless character since Neville Chamberlain which in turn led to the Wehrmacht steamrolling Europe and genocide. The democrats have never been a friend of the military for the better part of the past 50 years. Only at a time of crisis do the democrats use the military for political bargaining chips.

    You can't bargain with the ilk that obama claims to want to speak with, doing so will only lead to disaster and in the end would be paid for by young and mostly poor American blood.

    The U.S. does more for muslims world wide than any other country, so save the tread lightly as not to offend speach. Who went to Bosnian and put American lives on the line to protect the muslims from genocide, even though Al Quiada was sending support, aid and fighters which helped spark the whole thing. The muslims that have political leanings toward Al Quiada, PLO, Hezbollah which is many more than you'll ever hear the leftist media report offend many in this country.




  5. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    What isn't Obama soft on? Except maybe Rev Wright and Louis Farrakhan.
    I'm hoping JM can pull a rabbit out of his arse but it ain't looking good. I'd rather see Hillary Clinton as President before Obama. And I broke a knuckle just typing that. The man is too far left for me.




  6. #6

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    I can't believe my eyes... what appears to be our next president is a half-muslim, half-black, RACIST, socialist.... and he is going to burn magic pixie dust to fuel our energy crisis.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,957

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I can't believe my eyes... what appears to be our next president is a half-muslim
    ZERO evidence of this. He was forced as a small boy to spend 2 years in a Madras. That hardly makes him Muslim of any percentage

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    half-black
    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    RACIST
    WTF???

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    socialist.... and he is going to burn magic pixie dust to fuel our energy crisis.
    Now THAT I agree with you on. Too bad you had to use false and bombastic language to make your point. Liberals love pointing out posts like this to show how intollerant us on the right allegedly are.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  8. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Look- The guy has Muslim roots. Dems act as that is the most despicable thing you can ever say. He was born to Muslim Father. In Islam, if you are born a Muslim, you are a Muslim. His own brother said he was a Muslim in a Israeli interview just last week. His handlers doth protest too much.

    "The guy might as well be running with the name Charles Manson Hitler" Dana Carvey




  9. #9

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    ZERO evidence of this. He was forced as a small boy to spend 2 years in a Madras. That hardly makes him Muslim of any percentage

    So?

    WTF???

    Now THAT I agree with you on. Too bad you had to use false and bombastic language to make your point. Liberals love pointing out posts like this to show how intollerant us on the right allegedly are.

    Born a muslim, is a muslim... may have switched to chistianity, but boy did he shoose a great preacher to listen to for TWO DECADES, before hte guy outed himself as one of the biggest racists in the country, so all the sudden Hussein decides to defect from his church... the past 20 years of anti-white doctrine didn't bother him until it hurt his chances to be President.

    So... there is nothing wrong with it, I'm simply saying that I can't believe my eyes. I didn't think the majority of the country would be ready for this, that's ALL.

    See post one. Also hear comments his wife made to the effect of "kill whitey". You don't often marry someone who's beliefs are that different from your own. Also as noted, you don't spend 20 years sitting in church listening to a preacher who's beliefs you don't follow.

    I don't think anything I said was either as false, or nearly as bombastic as things MR Hussein has said himself... I jsut cannot FATHOM how he is even still in the race, let alone leading by a comfortable margin. The Snata Clause Metaphor is perfect. John McCain is trying to show the public that Santa doesn't exist, while Obama stands up and proudly admits that he IS Santa, and that he is goign to shower americans with free gifts that will not cost them in taxes... he is jsut going to pull the funding out of his arse. Like taxingt the rich and taxing coorporate wealth is different then taxing the majority, it all filters down to the majority, middle class footing the bill.

    IF he is elected we will see an ABRUPT decline in the size of the middle class, and it won't be an upwards shift. Cost of living will increase bu a wide margin, taxes will increase by an even wider margin and everything that is considered a luxury will be out of the pricerange of the majority.




  10. #10

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Born a muslim, is a muslim... may have switched to chistianity, but boy did he shoose a great preacher to listen to for TWO DECADES, before hte guy outed himself as one of the biggest racists in the country, so all the sudden Hussein decides to defect from his church... the past 20 years of anti-white doctrine didn't bother him until it hurt his chances to be President.

    So... there is nothing wrong with it, I'm simply saying that I can't believe my eyes. I didn't think the majority of the country would be ready for this, that's ALL.

    See post one. Also hear comments his wife made to the effect of "kill whitey". You don't often marry someone who's beliefs are that different from your own. Also as noted, you don't spend 20 years sitting in church listening to a preacher who's beliefs you don't follow.

    I don't think anything I said was either as false, or nearly as bombastic as things MR Hussein has said himself... I jsut cannot FATHOM how he is even still in the race, let alone leading by a comfortable margin. The Snata Clause Metaphor is perfect. John McCain is trying to show the public that Santa doesn't exist, while Obama stands up and proudly admits that he IS Santa, and that he is goign to shower americans with free gifts that will not cost them in taxes... he is jsut going to pull the funding out of his arse. Like taxingt the rich and taxing coorporate wealth is different then taxing the majority, it all filters down to the majority, middle class footing the bill.

    IF he is elected we will see an ABRUPT decline in the size of the middle class, and it won't be an upwards shift. Cost of living will increase bu a wide margin, taxes will increase by an even wider margin and everything that is considered a luxury will be out of the pricerange of the majority.

    I couldn't agree with you more!!!! Obama walks on water with the left but he's nothing more than a black David Duke. The left has a deep seated hatred of its very own country.

    I get a kick at Obamas sudden move to the middle and away from the hatefest at his church because he needs whitey to come out and vote for him.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,957

    Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    The sheer ignorance towards Islam in here is chilling.

    Once again, Im defending this douche of a politician in Obama. Quite sad.

    The guy is 46. He spent a whopping 2 years (as a small boy, shitting in his diapers) in a Madras. So, by my public school math, thats 44 years he was not practicing Islam. Just because any religion considers you a member if you're born into it does NOT translate into that person practicing that religion. And so what if he is? 95% of all Muslims are fine and peaceful. It's the radical 5% that's giving the religion as a whole a bad name, yet you three soak it up as fact. Truly sad.

    BertJones, I dont know where you get your facts but he has NEVER claimed he was a Muslim nor have any of his siblings. factcheck.org and snopes.com have done a ton of research on both candidates and have done away with all these rumors (if you bother to check).

    Stick to valid issues, such as his move to the middle and his hate-filled church or the fact we are going to see the largest tax increase in modern times once he is elected. Or how his environmental policies will cripple this country in soaring energy costs. THOSE are the valid points and something that is very telling about the man (and his wife).

    I am as conservative as they come (hell, I even have a bust of Reagan sitting in my office). But you three make all of us on the right look like uneducated bigots. Stick to facts, not your unfounded fears towards Islam.

    Thank God for Ron Paul .... he's my vote all the way.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  12. Re: Obama soft on bin Laden

    You check your facts. I never said he claimed to be Muslim. You said that. I said he has Muslim roots. Fact: He was born to a Muslim Father. Fact: In Islam, if you are born to a Muslim Father, you are a Muslim. Fact; His half brother claimed he was indeed Muslim as a child.

    I didn't say nor do I imply he is Muslim now. He specifically sought out that disgusting church for political purposes. But to say he doesn't have roots in Islam is disingenuous. I care more about the fact that he is a flaming black panther type who is simply another politician claiming to be something he is not-a reformer. His campaign finance flip is but one bit of recent proof.

    And that Snopes stuff is about internet emails claiming he is a secret Muslim plant. I don't subscribe to that stuff. I do subscribe to the fact that he is a very dangerous Socialist with questionable ties who is getting a totally free pass from a stacked media and a politically correct electorate.

    <<< Thank God for Ron Paul .... he's my vote all the way.
    Yea. A loon racist himself with no idea about how the real world works.

    <<< It's the radical 5% that's giving the religion as a whole a bad name, yet you three soak it up as fact. Truly sad.
    Another bs, pc # that people toss out as truth. Just last year 60% of Muslims surveyed in America alone claimed they were ok with violence as a tool to defend Islam. You know how many Muslims there are world wide much less in America alone?
    Last edited by BertJonesMyHero; 06-24-2008 at 07:51 AM.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland