Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT: Name The New Ravens

Keeping with the owners re-branding of the Ravens as a corporation how about Vice President of Entertainment and Vice President of Enhanced Customer Experience?

2. Re: OT: Name The New Ravens

I submiited the names Guntram and Bran. I just did a search on google for cool raven themed names and they sounded the coolest. I posted this on another board on June 10th, the selection started june 16th.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=118&f=1666&t=2563183&p=2

How can you go wrong with War Raven and name that litterly means Raven? oh well...
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

#1...all four choices are pretty sad
    #2...IMHO...the whole thing is kinda weak...Sorta reminds me of the whole "Steely McBeam embarrassment in Pissburgh

Why not just let the birds fly out..why do they need names?? I mean, how long have those stupid Bulldogs at U.of Georgia been known simply as UGA?? I guess in todays NFL it's all about sales and marketing. To me, just seems a waste of time. Oh well, guess that's why the F.O. stopped taking my phone calls.

p.s. That said...I went with Guntram and Bran...nice and obscure, and sounds like a new cereal... Guntram Bran...now with 150% of your daily requirement of Fiber
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

Blog Entries

This is much better than Steely McBeam...Steely McBeam glaring reminds me of Phoney McRingRing from the Simpsons...Naming these birds is less corny. Now, if we named them Raven McBirdy or something like that, then yes, we would be just as stupid as the Steelers.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

we should def. go with names that can go by themselves, not a pair. What if one of them dies?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Raven McBirdy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    we should def. go with names that can go by themselves, not a pair. What if one of them dies?
    They get another one and don't tell anyone about the switch...

- C -