Okey doke, here we go. My real name is Tom, and I'm a ninteen year old rising junior at the University of Maryland, College Park. I was born in Ba'er Yaakov, Israel, and I've held dual citizenship since the moment I was born. I actually got a draft notice when I was seventeen, and I had to go to the Embassy in Washington to get an exemption. If I ever moved back, I would have to serve. From grades 1-12 I attended Yeshivat Rambam, and probably none of you knows what in the hell that is, even though it's right in Baltimore on Park Heights Avenue.

I'm currently breezing through school at a record pace. I'm an accounting/finance/economics triple major. Sure, I have a 4.0, but that's because Maryland doesn't weight +/- grading into GPAs (yet). If they did, mine would be 4.09, which very well could be the highest cumulative among 20,000 undergrads (at least according to my adviser). I wish my classes would be harder, but it's really allowed me to enjoy college A LOT. By far greatest time of my life.

I've been on the Maryland boxing team for the past two years. There is no NCAA boxing (long story short, someone died in the 50's, so it's been banned since then), so although it's technically just a club sport, it's the highest level of collegiate boxing. I'm calling it quits after last year because of the time commitment - essentially the same as if it were a varsity sport - because I'd like to have time to get involved in other extracurriculars. I'm in a theatre troupe when I can squeeze the time, and I also work as a local marketing rep for a big entertainment marketing company based in LA, which is a lot of fun and some nice supplemental income. Once I figure out exactly what field I want to enter, I'll probably be hitting up a professional organization - probably ABA or FBIS.

Didn't have the male role model growing up, so I had to figure the whole sports thing out on my own. And I'm damn glad I did. I love my Ravens, Terps, and yes, even Orioles, and I don't know what I'd do without them.

I could probably ramble about tons of other stuff. I'm currently addicted to Final Fantasy XI (yes, I can be a jock and a nerd at the same time - in fact, I'm quite good at it). If anyone has played an MMO before, you'll know what I'm talking about. I love any kind of competition. I like to chill as much as I like going out, and I definitely as happy that I have the free time to do what I want on weekends (though Saturdays and Sundays fall semester are pretty much completely booked solid). Yes, I do still have time for girls with all that stuff. I had a wonderful girlfriend with whom I was (am?) very much in love, but we're taking some time right now because, as bad as it sounds, we both feel that we shouldn't "waste" college on one relationship. Smart money says we get back together, maybe sooner than we think.

Speaking of which, if you've been on YBR for more than a few months, you know that my absolute passion is the NFL draft. I spend countless hours and hours not only watching college football, but learning about players, seeing different viewpoints, and forming diverse, complete opinions. By the time draft day rolls around, I'm operating almost completely on "feel" rather than reports, and I think a lot of GMs work that way, too. I don't want to toot my own horn, lest my, er, critics get upset, but I make s list of players I "like" and players I "don't like" before each draft, and I seem to be in tune pretty well with FOs, because many of the players on my "like" list went earlier than expected and the opposite for the "don't like" list. I make no claims to being perfect, but this is my love. Honestly, I probably love it as much as the game itself.

Erm... What else? I forget. If you wanna know anything else, just ask me!