Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Browns Fans are Funny

Here is a good off-season laugh.

So I am selling my tix for the Browns game on Ebay and I got the following comment from a Browns fan:

"I'm in the market for two tickets for this game, but your ad is so snotty, I just can't bring myself to submit a bid. Nice work. Maybe you should pursue a career in marketing."

Which proptly got this response ....

"Thanks for taking the time so show your obvious superiority over me. I can change the wording in my auctions but you will always be an a$$hole. Is that bad marketing?"

:respect

Re: Browns Fans are Funny

Can you give the link to your ad?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Can you give the link to your ad?
    Last time I did, Greg yelled at me since there is a sponsor that buys and sells tickets -- makes sense and I dont wanna get in the way of someone making money.

If you look on Ebay, you will find it.

They are deluded and think that because Big Brown is winning that means they will win too.:ww:

IF you search Ravens Browns it will not be itn eh top 6 but will be in the top 7... as of right now...

That said, I don't know what is so snotty about that ad? No paypal, money order only, don't ask, I already told you... all reasonable... amazing view close to concessions, out in the open ... the way football should be... ok

It's not like you said.

I will nto accept bids from the state of OHIO. Which you should have.

I would try and sell to Ravens fans directly, like through this site. The last thing we need in the stadium is more obnoxious Cleveland fans. A classified ad in the Baltimore Sun, Pennysaver or Towson Times might be another idea. There are always Ravens fans looking for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I would try and sell to Ravens fans directly, like through this site. The last thing we need in the stadium is more obnoxious Cleveland fans. A classified ad in the Baltimore Sun, Pennysaver or Towson Times might be another idea. There are always Ravens fans looking for tickets.
    I have tried ... no bites. My listing has been on this site for 4 days and not one email. Classified ad's are expensive and nobody reads the them theses days anyway.

I have permission from my seat mates anyway -- they can hold their own and actually enjoy having opposing teams fans seat near them from time to time.

Someone thought you were snotty? I can't imagine why.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Did I yell or ask nicely that you not compete with the site sponsors? If you perceived it as yelling I apologize.

There aren't enough Clown fans in attendance to sweat a few seats being sold to them. Besides, they are apparently to sensitive to actually sit on our stadium. If he thinks an ebay ad is offensive wait until he sits down in M&T with his Clown gear on.

If you see one sitting next to you with a Browns jersey on, I dare you to ask if he's a Cleveland Browns or a Baltimore Browns fan...

- C -

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Did I yell or ask nicely that you not compete with the site sponsors? If you perceived it as yelling I apologize.

There aren't enough Clown fans in attendance to sweat a few seats being sold to them. Besides, they are apparently to sensitive to actually sit on our stadium. If he thinks an ebay ad is offensive wait until he sits down in M&T with his Clown gear on.
    No apology needed. I meant yell figuratively ;)

If you see one sitting next to you with a Browns jersey on, I dare you to ask if he's a Cleveland Browns or a Baltimore Browns fan...

No sense in rubbing it in as we did appropriate their team..however you may inquire as to why they didn't scream bloody murder when the horseshoes were appropriated from BMORE? By the way, where are those horseshoes still?