This weeks pick five is up....

we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Re: This weeks pick five is up....

Are there any results for week 13? I mean, I know I suck at this, but I like to see how much I suck on a weekly basis.

I have to get Dray to put them up....hopefully soon.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Sorry for the delay...one thing after another.
    I normally print them at work and score them at home, but I had a vacation day Monday. Yesterday was my daughter's Christmas recital at the daycare. After that, the PC was tied up on other business.
    Bottom line, I couldn't get them done until tonight.

Next week should be back to normal.
    THE 2nd WAVE LOYAL™
    © 2007 DRayRaven Enterprises™. All rights reserved, patent pending.
    The contents of this post may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
    of DRayRaven, ProFootball 24x7, the Baltimore Ravens, the National Football League, or related entities.

I had a vacation day Monday. Yesterday was my daughter's Christmas recital at the daycare. After that, the PC was tied up on other business.
    Why, of all the lousy excuses . . . a day off? Your daughter's recital? Come on, where are your priorities?

(And if anyone doesn't realize that's a joke, immediately slap yourself in the face. Twice).

BTW, watching my kids in any kind of recital/play/concert turns me into a nervous wreck -- I hope your nerves were better than mine.

Thanks Dray......