Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT- Cheap Jerseys

Just thought I would share this with the board...
    Modells (Towson, not sure about the rest) have McNair and Rolle replica jerseys (the retail $75 ones) for $20. The manager didnt know when it ended, but there were quit a few today.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Re: OT- Cheap Jerseys

I have 8 authentic flacco jersey's,,,, not the cheap replica's for 60$ each , I also have 5 mcgahee jersey's ,,, authentic all sewn on numbers and letters,,, croblee@comcast.net

Beware of "authentic" not sold by the NFL

I have to say I have bought "authentic" jerseys from E-bay for cheap and have been completely satisfied.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I too have gotten some of ebay, some are great others are not, so do be warry

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    I have to say I have bought "authentic" jerseys from E-bay for cheap and have been completely satisfied.
    me too...for about $40. I have bought some that were certainly fake "authentic" but I bought the one for $40 and compared it to a "game worn" jersey and except for a bit of a different yellow around the numbers, it was indistinguishable.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    me too...for about $40. I have bought some that were certainly fake "authentic" but I bought the one for $40 and compared it to a "game worn" jersey and except for a bit of a different yellow around the numbers, it was indistinguishable.
    Even the worst of the fake authentics look better then REAL replicas...

The good ones are "nearly impossible" to spot. You are forced to look closely. What drunk fan looks closely enough to see or care that it's fake... NOT this guy...

I Have Checked Ebay And There Are No Flacco Jersey's Out There, I Am Not An Expert But I Am A Season Ticket Holder And The Jersey's That I Sell Are Indistinguishable From One You Would Pay $270.00 For And 1000 Times Better Than A $75 Replica From Modells

I was wrong there is an ebay seller out there ripping people off for 69.99 plus 10 dollars shipping,,,, mine are 15$ less

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Even the worst of the fake authentics look better then REAL replicas...

The good ones are "nearly impossible" to spot. You are forced to look closely. What drunk fan looks closely enough to see or care that it's fake... NOT this guy...
    All very true.

The idea of comparing anything that is a "fake authentic" vs. "real replica" simply cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    All very true.

The idea of comparing anything that is a "fake authentic" vs. "real replica" simply cracks me up.
    very true, i guess it's better to say anything sewn on is 100% better then any iron on.... I don't really care if the NFL, or Reebok gets my money, I care that my jersey will continue to look good after its cleaned a few times, or heck even when brand new...

Blog Entries

when do the Zbikowski jersey's come out?