View Poll Results: Predict how the Ravens address their WR need.

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • They land Jarvis Landry

12 16.00%
  • They sign a lesser, older free agent WR

29 38.67%
  • They trade Clark or a future pick(s) for a WR

2 2.67%
  • They stand pat with what they have

32 42.67%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 313233

Re: Predict how the Ravens address their WR situation now.

Bright side I guess is that this time they didn’t bring in a Maclin or Crabtree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Sure looked like a winnable game that the *QB* lost.

Lamar is a former MVP QB. The way he played today is beneath his level.

The Ravens have one of the best offenses in the NFL. I’ll say this fact again: the Ravens have one of the best offenses in the NFL. The offense emphasizes QB read-option, run game and TE. And it has been one of the best offenses in the NFL. Looking at this offense through the prism of WR volume instead of actual stats that measure the quality offense is off base to me.

Lamar had a bad game, he actually missed a decent amount of throws last week also….but it’s all WRs fault.

I believe Lamar can become the best QB/player in the NFL but to get there he can’t have games like today.
    Last edited by edromeo; 10-16-2022 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Hello from the future

To add, it’s pointless to say ‘Let the young guys have reps’, if you don’t actually give them reps. The entire group had 11 targets combined today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

The Ravens have one of the best offenses in the NFL. I’ll say this fact again: the Ravens have one of the best offenses in the NFL. The offense emphasizes QB read-option, run game and TE. And it has been one of the best offenses in the NFL. Looking at this offense through the prism of WR volume instead of actual stats that measure the quality offense is off base to me.

Lamar had a bad game, he actually missed a decent amount of throws last week also….but it’s all WRs fault.

I believe Lamar can become the best QB/player in the NFL but to get there he can’t have games like today.
    Your use of tense is off. They were one of the best offenses in the NFL. I don't know if anyone who says they still are is being objective.

Seriously bro you are nuts with this nonsense

Lamar lost the game?
    He threw a terrible INT, we all can agree on that but this game was lost way before that happened.

IF you cannot take off your purple homer glasses and see that this loss was entirely on the coaches then you are never going to comprehend it.

This game is Everything I have been telling you. The offense from a pass game perspective and usually from run game is entirely Lamar & Andrews.

The stats are there for today. Everything was to Andrews.

They only targeted the WRS 11 times to entire game.

They had 5 receptions for 45 yards from the entire group. This is the #1 theme killing this team and why their drives continue to stall in the red zone. why they continue to fail in the 4th quarter.

Its entirely a coaching problem.

They have now lost 3 games, where they only trailed less than 2 minutes during all three games.

Prior to the INT late in the 4th Lamar was damn near perfect in the second half. Was throwing lasers including a nice TD pass to andrews.

Wtf do y’all be watching?

Way too much kool-aid. Everyone's fault but Lamar🙄🙄🙄

Something tells me Biscotti and EDC arent too concerned about Lamar having a bad season

This is pure nonsense and UTTER BULLSHIT. Nothing but sheer homerism and lack of reality.

No NFL team is going to have 11 targets to their ENTIRE WR GROUP in a game and expect to win. It is not 1998 anymore.

Ravens WRS today had 5 catches for 45 yards. They shit the bed everytime in the redzone because of no passing game.

Your boy Roman on a series where drake was rushing 12 yards per rush, gets on the 5 yard line and never runs it again resulting in field goal.

100 percent piss poor coaching

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1 View Post
    Way too much kool-aid. Everyone's fault but Lamar������
    Exactly,

Posts like that from Edromeo is nothing but homerism. Posts like that tell you they will never see anyting wrong with what the coaches do.

hopefully they can get a QB and the rest will take care of itself

Ed, this is RSR, reasonable takes are unwelcome.