Q & A with Rod Woodson

So Im about to take a nap on my flight from Oakland to Los Angeles when who should sit in the aisle seat but Rod Woodson!

He was on his way down to L.A. to shoot NFL Total Access. My geek-dom increased ten fold and he was very gracious in answering a ton of questions. Some things we discussed ....

He loved the time he played in Baltimore and rates us on the same level as the Pittsburgh organization in terms of being very family oriented with the players. It killed me to hear it, but he went on about the Rooney's, saying what a great family they are and compared them to Modell and Bisciotti (I guess its a compliment). In contrast, he had nothing but contempt for the Niner's (I forgot he played for them for a year). We also discussed Ray Lewis since it's been a heated topic this off season. Again, nothing but praise for him, saying he is one of the nicest and most giving players he has ever met.

He let me take a pic as he was leaving but for some reason I cannot seem to post it from my Mac -- if anyone has a suggestion on how to post it, please PM me.

Re: Q & A with Rod Woodson

Lucky duck. Nice report Houston!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Did you ask him to come to Raven's training camp? He could teach our secondary a few things about what angles to take in order to not miss a tackle.

I wore a #26 Woodson jersey to the Super Bowl. One of my favorite Ravens of all time!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Ok, here is the pic now that I am on my work PC ....

EDIT: Damnit, ok what the hell am I doing wrong! Can someone send me the quick process for posting a pic?

that's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ok, here is the pic now that I am on my work PC ....

EDIT: Damnit, ok what the hell am I doing wrong! Can someone send me the quick process for posting a pic?
    That was lucky of you!

I think you have to put the photo online somewhere, like photobucket and then use the insert image button to paste in the URL to it. I think, not real sure.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

My geek-dom increased ten fold
    Classic
    :D

Glad you got the opportunity
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

He let me take a pic as he was leaving but for some reason I cannot seem to post it from my Mac -- if anyone has a suggestion on how to post it, please PM me.
    As flraven noted, you are probably trying to link it from your computer. The picture must be out on the internet somewhere. If you send it to me I can host it somewhere for you.

Think I have it figured out now ...

IMG00097.jpg

My geek-dom increased ten fold
    Sounds like a line from the TV show, Wonder Years. Anyway, that's really cool! Woodson was one of my favorite Ravens of all-time as well, and I really believe he contributed significantly to the Ravens SB victory, in terms of his leadership and experience!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Thanks for posting, interesting info.

And you may have the picture figured out, but I don't
    all I see it text/stats and if I click on it, I get
    "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"