Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: State jabs bus transport to Ravens games

My neighbor gave up his tickets for this year, I am going to see if I can get his pass for J lot just because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    My neighbor gave up his tickets for this year, I am going to see if I can get his pass for J lot just because I can.
    Don't be concerned about being stuck.with his pass. I'll buy it off you if it's excess. Several have asked me for Lot J season passes.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Im assuming it's ok, but I figured I'd ask ...

Do they let bikes in the lots? Im thinking about renting a Harley for opening weekend and taking it to the game.

This is fucking bullshit!!!!
    I've been taking the MTA to Raven games for along time.

Looks like it's back to the old days with taking the local bar bus from The Barn or Della Roses.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
    It's going to jam more people on the Light Rail service. The Ravens ought to see if they can get some private bus companies to pick up the slack or some more local bars should looking into running buses to the games.
    That used to be the way in the old Baltimore Colt days.

This just goes to show the disgrace of a MTA system we have in Baltimore. For a city of its size to not have a decent light rail/subway system is terrible. A light rail system that requires to stop at stop lights is nuts. Who developed that crap? I took the light rail from Hunt Valley to a Ravens game one time and that was enough for me. It's at least an hour to get there, all the stops, sitting for lights to change, etc. In contrast you look at DC where I use the subway system every time I go there for concerts and games and it's great. Now the light bulb went off in Baltimore but it will take 40 years to put in similar subway system.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Does the Metro run from Owings Mills on Sundays for Ravens games?

I usually drive...,but w/ the cost of gas and parking, if the Metro runs it might be worth it even w/ the walk from Baltimore street.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    Does the Metro run from Owings Mills on Sundays for Ravens games?

I usually drive...,but w/ the cost of gas and parking, if the Metro runs it might be worth it even w/ the walk from Baltimore street.

FM
    The Metro runs on Sunday between 6am and Midnight, you can check it out at the MTA's website at http://www.mtamaryland.com which has the schedules.

9. Re: State jabs bus transport to Ravens games

Well lets not slam the MTA so quick, if you read the article instead of just the posts, the FTA is the one telling the MTA to cut the shuttle service or lose federal funds. The "law" is suppose to allow competition in the shuttle bus business. If no other companies come in to take over the MTA routes.....then the MTA can continue service.

"The FTA’s rules aim to spur private participation in the shuttle market, said spokesman Paul Griffo. He said they have been in place for several years, and the FTA is now stepping up enforcement. He said states are allowed to continue some premium service if no private companies are interested"

The article doesnt say how long they have to wait or how soon the MTA can resume. But i for one found that service to be one of the best ways to get to the stadium beforei had a parking pass.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com