KC Looked like crap against the G-Men

Let's hope their OL and D are as bad when we come to visit.

Re: KC Looked like crap against the G-Men

That game was total domination. The bar I was at had that and the Ravens on so I watched both. It didn't matter who the Giants RB was, I don't think I saw a run under 6 yards. Eli threw pretty well, but if it had been a real game there would have been no reason to attempt a pass.

As far as the Chiefs offense it was what I predicted. Without Roaf and Richardson a good edge rusher will totally disrupt their gameplan. That team's offense is totally predicated on fantastic line play, without that it doesn't work.

Suggs may have a big day against them.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

The Chiefs have gotten old across the board.Herm could be facing the same disaster he suffered with the Jets.A very average team with no playmakers.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

All O lines slow down after years of hard fought battles. Let's hope that KC's time is here to start being slower. They ate us up the last time they came to M&T Bank. This might be a blessing to our schedule that we didn't think would be when the schedule first came out.

KC is going to have issues. During commercials I watched some of the game and noticed 260 pound Kyle Turley playing left tackle. That is just ridiculous. I like LJ alot being a Penn State fan, but I think he is going to have a tough year behind that line and without Richardson paving the way.