Eric DeCosta on WNST

Gave a pretty lenghty interview earlier today.

Talked about our needs in this years draft,he said top 3 were S,OL(Mentioned Flynn and how Pashos was a FA) and ILB.Mentioned some tackle from Central Mich that he knows is flying under the radar forgot his name.

Said that character was of utmost importance and he said the difference between us and the Bengals is they try to hit "home runs" while we try for singles and doubles and that produces more runs in the long term.

Somewhat took a shot at the Skins saying that they "dont know what the word depth is" in how they try to build a team.

Absolutely loves Jason Brown,said in the past four games he has graded out the highest of ANY position.said he is very mature,has wife and kids and is a family man.

Towards the end Rob asked him to describe players in one word..Dwan Edwards he said "backup"

Talked about the draft too.... CJ,Brady and John david Booty among others

Thats about all I can remember right now,if I think of anything else I will add it.Oh yeah and Rob said it will be on podcast sometime tomorrow on WNST's sight if you want to listen to it.(It was probably a good 45 min interview last through two commercial breaks)

Re: Eric DeCosta on WNST

We had Eric on GAMETIME last Friday and that interview is available on the GAMETIME link up on the home page.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi