Thread: Training Camp

Training Camp

Just wondering who is going to training camp and what days. Maybe we could all meet up. I'm planning on going on the 31st for Military Appreciation Day.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Training Camp

I'm taking Paternity Leave July 28th-August 25th, so pretty much any day it's not too hot and my son isn't too fussy, we'll be walking up to camp.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'll go up any week day that not hot. Also, August 2nd, for Greg's party in Westminster -- I'll slip over to camp if not beastly.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

T,

I think Greg's party is the 9th.....

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It is the 9th

I plan on going this weekend. It is within walking distance, so parking won't be a problem, anyone have any suggestions for camp? How early should I get there, best place to sit, get autographs, etc? Thanks