Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bengal fans talking smack about Ravens

Wow, Ray smack. Damn they are original!

And some idiot is asking for a picture of Rudi Johnson running over Ray for the TD. Someone should tell him that play was immediately after Ray was kneed in the back causing an injury that put him on the sideline for 2 games and he probably shouldn't have been back out there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by losac View Post
    Wow, Ray smack. Damn they are original!

And some idiot is asking for a picture of Rudi Johnson running over Ray for the TD. Someone should tell him that play was immediately after Ray was kneed in the back causing an injury that put him on the sideline for 2 games and he probably shouldn't have been back out there in the first place.
    I know they are seriously pathetic.And if I recall he didnt get "run OVER" Johnson veered left and unlesss my eyes were decieving me Ray was still on his feet.

All I know is that Ray remembers that play too. He doesn't make excuses. He seeks his revenge on the field. I can't wait to see Rudy hit the hole with Ray unblocked. Like Ray said a few years ago, "One on one in the open field? Thats just a mindset. And my mindset is always the same, knock 'em out."