Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacked Up!

Jacked Up!

Was there ever any doubt that Bart Scott against Hamburglar would be number one?

I know what I want for Xmas now. On the Baltimore Sun web site they sell framed pictures. One of which is the number one feature on Jacked Up tonight.

I'm no shill for the fishwrap that masquerades as a newspaper in Balmer, but that photo is hot.

Re: Jacked Up!

Bart put some hot sauce on that hit.

The hit on Ben Overatedberger was number 1 on Jacked up. It's a simple thing but it made me smile.:D

Good on you. Love the Reggie Bush reference.

Having said that, it's no doubt that the Ravens squad is going to be known as a bunch of thugs. God bless em.

'Better to be feared than loved', 'Raiders East', "Now that BJ Sams got a DUI he's a real raven...he's got a punt return record and a criminal record".

Hell yeah! I got a feeling....

No doubt that it was going to be # 1 jacked up.

BART SCOTT ROCKS

I don't think the Ravens have a thug rep. the Bart shot was clean, as opposed to the Squealer's taking Carson P's knee last year, or the JP shot on Heap the other year when he was hurt.
    that's what was so great about that play; perfectly clean, clear shot, the qb never seeing him, bam pow.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I don't think the Ravens have a thug rep. the Bart shot was clean, as opposed to the Squealer's taking Carson P's knee last year, or the JP shot on Heap the other year when he was hurt.
    that's what was so great about that play; perfectly clean, clear shot, the qb never seeing him, bam pow.

Bart Scott is no thug. He's is one of the best linebackers now in the NFL and people will look for ways to try to bring him down.

Last edited by Sports Steve; 12-27-2006 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I agree!! You can bet your last dollar that if the situation was reversed and JP was bearing down on McNair, he would have buried his helmet into either the chest or head of Steve and tried to take him out for the year. He certainly wouldn't have worried about any yellow flags. That has been the coolest thing about the Ravens, they are regularly on jacked up, but every shot has been clean although severe!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

Re: #1

Should go down as the best hit of the year. Looked like a Mike Tyson knockout the way Ben's head snapped back and then bounced off the turf. Best I've seen in a long time, especially in this era of new rules protecting quarterbacks.

Remind anyone of Rob Burnett on Akili Smith? In another shutout no less

Bart put the smackdown on Ben!!

I think Jamal Lewis running over Clark at Safety in the 2nd quarter was worthy also.....

Re: #1

Ben said after the game that the hit by Scott was the hardest hit he has ever taken playing football......wow, to say that......
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"