Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: OT/Site going to the dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    So, Losac, how do you know that he's not? Because his handlers and the liberal media spin a different story?

Sorry, but he was brought up in a Muslim-atheist household, attended schools in Indonesia that were predominently populated by Muslims, and Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and are beheading innocent Americans. Connect the dots -- you really want someone like this in the White House? There's obviously no way to tell if Obama is part of a sleeper cell or not, but there is a much greater probablity, given his Muslim-atheist background, that he is part of a sleeper cell than you or I.

I wouldn't vote for this guy if he were the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan, much less being the extreme left-winger that he is!

btw: It's fucking amazing that it's taboo for the liberal media to state his middle name: Hussein.
    Rush Limbergerbaugh is NOT allowed on this board. :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Rush Limbergerbaugh is NOT allowed on this board. :grbac:
    Uhh, Rush doesnt make claims against Obama like this ...

Just as T was biased in his account of Obama, you're just as equally biased about Rush.

By the way, isnt there a politics section to this forum? I would love to have everyone debate this stuff there.

So, Losac, how do you know that he's not? Because his handlers and the liberal media spin a different story?

Sorry, but he was brought up in a Muslim-atheist household, attended schools in Indonesia that were predominently populated by Muslims, and Muslims flew planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and are beheading innocent Americans. Connect the dots -- you really want someone like this in the White House? There's obviously no way to tell if Obama is part of a sleeper cell or not, but there is a much greater probablity, given his Muslim-atheist background, that he is part of a sleeper cell than you or I.

I wouldn't vote for this guy if he were the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan, much less being the extreme left-winger that he is!

btw: It's fucking amazing that it's taboo for the liberal media to state his middle name: Hussein.
    Mista T, he spent two years at a Muslim hadras. Besides that, his education was in Christian or secular American schools. He has been attending a very large church since the 1980s, that's roughly twenty years.

So, Losac, how do you know that he's not?
    Neither Losac nor myself are in touch with some higher power, given Cosmic Knowledge. But we look at the evidence - where did he go to school, how has he raised his family, where does he worship now, where has he worshiped as a young man - and we draw a reasonable conclusion. You are certainly entitled to draw a *different* conclusion, but it does not mean your conclusion is supported by evidence.

Could he be some kind of wacko nutter? Sure. But so could any of them.

Pop Quiz:
    What's the middle name of John McCain?

Thought so.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Sidney
    AZRAVEN

[

Shhh, AZ, don't take all the fun out of it!

The point is, John McCain's middle name is no more part of the news than Obama's, and really, who cares about either one.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Sorry, my bad. Geesh, I finally get one right and my timing is off!
    AZRAVEN

[

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Uhh, Rush doesnt make claims against Obama like this ...

Just as T was biased in his account of Obama, you're just as equally biased about Rush.

By the way, isnt there a politics section to this forum? I would love to have everyone debate this stuff there.
    What? Those words are Rush quotes!
    Rip me if you like, but Rush has made millions of dollars lying to gullible conservatives like ........you all know who you are!

Thumbs down Re: OT/Site going to the dogs!

gullible conservatives?

You want to think that conservatives are gullible, it's a free country. But using the term "gullible" to refer to conservatives is laughable -- the pot calling the kettle black.

Liberals, and even some other naive moderates, actually believe that Obama-rama was not influenced by his Moslem upbringing. And there are some who believe that he was not influenced by, or even knew about, the hate-whitey racist rants of the so-called preacher of his so-called "church".

Gimme a break!

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Shhh, AZ, don't take all the fun out of it!

The point is, John McCain's middle name is no more part of the news than Obama's, and really, who cares about either one.
    No, Festivus ... do you really believe what you just wrote? The point is the big lie by the media and the Obama spinners, hiding his Moslem middle name. Who gives a fat fuck about MCain's middle name? He's not a Moslem.

:wrong

btw: yes, it is time to move this to "Politics"
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote: gullible conservatives?

You want to think that conservatives are gullible, it's a free country. But using the term "gullible" to refer to conservatives is laughable -- the pot calling the kettle black.
    I didn't say all conservatives are gullible. I said gullible conservatives... meaning conservatives who are gullible. Those are 2 different things. Sorry I wasn't clear. I don't happen to like the term "conservative". It implies, by definition, an unwillingness to change, or move forward.
    For example, at the time of the American revolution, it was the "conservatives" who did NOT want a revolution. The most radical, liberal thing ever to happen in this country was the revolution. If left to the conservatives, we would still be English subjects.. Many of those who call themselves "conservatives," and berate the "liberals" don't realize that without liberal thinking, they would have no USA to be proud of...
    My point is, Rush has an "agenda" (something he accuses the "liberal media of), and that is... make it up, distort facts, whatever it takes, to make him millions, and there are way too many gullible people who take what he says as fact.

What? Those words are Rush quotes!
    Rip me if you like, but Rush has made millions of dollars lying to gullible conservatives like ........you all know who you are!
    You clearly dont listen to Rush.

I read Franken too and his book, among many problems, doesnt have a footnote section or index. So just because he says its so, dioesnt mean a hill of beans to me until you back it up with sources. Has Rush been wrong from time to time? Of course! Who hasnt?

And your ad hominim attack on conservative as a whole only shows you're really dont have any facts to support your claims.

I can see why this forum doesnt get used that often. It appears people cant debate without getting emotional.

For example, at the time of the American revolution, it was the "conservatives" who did NOT want a revolution. The most radical, liberal thing ever to happen in this country was the revolution.
    That couldnt be more factually and historically inaccurate simply because modern day definitions of what a political liberal / conservative were much different during the revolution. Go read the definitions of Federalist and anti-Federalist during the revolution and you see both share many aspect of modern day liberalism and conservatism.

If left to the conservatives, we would still be English subjects.. Many of those who call themselves "conservatives," and berate the "liberals" don't realize that without liberal thinking, they would have no USA to be proud of...
    Both liberalism and conservatism has brought forth great contributions towards our rich history. To think one philo. was more responsible then the other is again historically inaccurate.

My point is, Rush has an "agenda" (something he accuses the "liberal media of), and that is... make it up, distort facts, whatever it takes, to make him millions, and there are way too many gullible people who take what he says as fact.
    Of course he has an agenda! He's a right-leaning radio personality. He has never claimed otherwise. But to say he makes stuff up, lies, etc its again silly. It's an opinion show and the only thing he makes up is his opinion. You clearly have not listened to one second of his show. You cant compare him to the news media simply because he doesnt report on the news -- he COMMENTS on the news.

Im not even a Rush fan for the most part. I prefer Ron Smith over anyone out there.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Everybody has an agenda. Limbaugh is on the radio specifically to spout his. And I don't listen to him, I think he is a blowhard.