Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OT/Site going to the dogs!

The Idol dogs, that is.The LAST topic I expected, indeed the LAST topic I EVER want to hear even a snippet about is this pre-teen crap-fest!
    One cannot get through a day without some blowhard discussing who's going, or staying, or who sucks.... Guess what? It ALL sucks!!!
    Yes, Tony, I called you a blowhard, having lost ALL :respect for you!!!!!! First, Tony Kornheiser, who blathers incessantly about it, now Tony Lombardi has been sucked into the deep abyss of the dark side... Tony!!!! How could you?????:grbac:

Re: OT/Site going to the dogs!

I was simply using it to make a point about the Ravens interest in Matt Ryan and the Cowboys interest in Pacman Jones. For those who don't know what Roch is referring to go here: Do owners and NFL Execs listen with their eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I was simply using it to make a point about the Ravens interest in Matt Ryan and the Cowboys interest in Pacman Jones. For those who don't know what Roch is referring to go here: Do owners and NFL Execs listen with their eyes?
    I couldn't, wouldn't, won't finish the article...

So if you don't finish the article, have you really earned the right to make such harsh conclusions?

Sort of like criticizing the coach's game plan when you haven't watched all four quarters during a game that the coach in question eventually won.......

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    So if you don't finish the article, have you really earned the right to make such harsh conclusions?

Sort of like criticizing the coach's game plan when you haven't watched all four quarters during a game that the coach in question eventually won.......
    Hey! you acknowledged you watch it!.... 'nuff said!!!
    I made no conclusions about the article. I was half jesting about you being a blowhard, but I will not read, watch, or listen to anything, anyone which, or who invokes that AI name. It is the ultimate in "reality television," an entity which collectively epitomizes the sorry state of the citizenry of this country! I thought more of you than that... again I also thought Tony Kornheiser a bit of an intellectual... Now I consider him an ineffectual! I'll offer this. Think of all the great music you have loved through the years.... would ANY of it make it through this farce of a so called entertainment show? Are you a Brittney(sp.) fan? a federline fan?... That's the only kind of garbage that will EVER result from this sham!!!
    P.S. In case it didn't bleed through... I hate ai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    again I also thought Tony Kornheiser a bit of an intellectual...
    OK then...

Brooke White is hot.

Who do you think will win Rochard? I'm saying David Cook.

Wink Re: OT/Site going to the dogs!

Albeit a bit harsh, I will wade in here in agreement with Rochardnik. The first seven paragraphs dealt with a reality show, not Ravens football. I don't see any connection. By the time I got down to reading about Kyle Boller, Matt Ryan, etc., I couldn't focus because I was bewildered by the babble about American Idol and Brooke White. Bad article as a result. C'mon Tony, even though it's the offseason, you can do better!

btw: reality shows suck. Really suck. The networks put them on because they are cheap and they can pad their ratings by attracting prepubescents of both sexes, and teenage and young adolescent girls, plus a few adults with low IQs. :grbac:

btw2: Who is Brooke White? And what does she have to do with Kyle Boller? (Is he banging her?)

btw3: forgettabout Matt Ryan. He's not that great. Not worth #8, especially with so much other QB talent in the draft. I watched Ryan and Flacco three times each last season, once each in person, and I thought Flacco looked to be a better pro prospect. If Ryan falls to #8, try to trade down and, as the article mentioned: go for Flacco, Brohm, or Chad Henne. Or another guy I liked watching last season, but he's not often mentioned as a 2nd rounder: Andre Woodson.
    Last edited by Mista T; 03-26-2008 at 01:37 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    btw3: forgettabout Matt Ryan. He's not that great. Not worth #8, especially with so much other QB talent in the draft. I watched Ryan and Flacco three times each last season, once each in person, and I thought Flacco looked to be a better pro prospect. If Ryan falls to #8, try to trade down and, as the article mentioned: go for Flacco, Brohm, or Chad Henne. Or another guy I liked watching last season, but he's not often mentioned as a 2nd rounder: Andre Woodson.
    Ryan will be a Raven if he's at #8 and we'll be lucky to get him.

Sorry if I'm not gonna go along with your assessment of him seeing as your assessment of Boller was, shall we say, off the mark.

The reason Woodson isn't mentioned as a 2nd rounder is because he's fallen off the face of the draft board.

And for good reason.

You want Woodson in the 2nd yet would pass on Ryan in the 1st?

Yikes.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Albeit a bit harsh, I will wade in here in agreement with Rochardnik. The first seven paragraphs dealt with a reality show, not Ravens football. I don't see any connection. By the time I got down to reading about Kyle Boller, Matt Ryan, etc., I couldn't focus because I was bewildered by the babble about American Idol and Brooke White. Bad article as a result. C'mon Tony, even though it's the offseason, you can do better!

btw: reality shows suck. Really suck. The networks put them on because they are cheap and they can pad their ratings by attracting prepubescents of both sexes, and teenage and young adolescent girls, plus a few adults with low IQs. :grbac:

btw2: Who is Brooke White? And what does she have to do with Kyle Boller? (Is he banging her?)

Reality TV is will be the fall of Western Civilization.
    If Ryan is availible at 8 I would take him, if I can't trade down.

sounds to me that someone go turned down at last years try-out for ai.
    What you talkin' about Willis?

Quote Originally Posted by otherside_of_tracks View Post
    sounds to me that someone go turned down at last years try-out for ai.
    Bwahahahahahahah. I'm 53. I appreciate good music. I hate bad music! All the Jacksons, Madonna, Spears, all boy bands, all hair bands and the list goes on and on. It's bad enough that the record companies control what's played on the air(don't believe it? look it up), now the huddled masses(in front of their tv's) are being told what to like by a COW?(ell.)...INCLUDE ME OUT!!!!!!!

Tony, I really didn't start this thread to criticize you! I can't stand ai, and am ready to BLOW CHUNKS if I hear ANYONE mention the show again. It is sooooooooooooooo bad, and a body cannot get through a single day....ever.... without someone, every one, blathering about it! It's on the news, sports shows... one cannot escape it! 'SNUFF already!!!!