Red face I Would Like To Thank The Ravens-

For the early X-Mas gift of beating the ever loving shit out of Shitsburg!!!!!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Re: I Would Like To Thank The Ravens-

I hope Santa has a few more presents in his bag, like the division championship, home-field advantage throughout the playoffs, and a Lombardi trophy in Miami!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I'd like to thank them also for giving me a "laugher" for a change. A game I could just sit back, relax and enjoy without pacing the floor for three hours!

The club level tickets I had bought for the game in pitisburgh for Christmas Eve now seem overwhelmingly insignificant, after sunday's Prideful Pasting at the Purple Palace! It seems like an awful waste of a perfectly good EVE, don't you think?;)

Don't you think it would be worth the trip to see them repeat the performance at Heinz Field? The sight of thousands of Steeler fans filing out at halftime should be a sight worthy of the trip.

Next to the Super Bowl victory, this was the best football game in Raven's history. It was the best football game I ever attended, one that transcends time, definitely one for the ages.

Now That's Entertainment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    Don't you think it would be worth the trip to see them repeat the performance at Heinz Field? The sight of thousands of Steeler fans filing out at halftime should be a sight worthy of the trip.
    God that would be sweet. It'd be the first sweep of the Steelers in team history! I am sure they will put up a fight though. They got humiliated, and even though they will be eliminated from the playoffs by then, I'm sure they'll play for pride and to spoil our possible first-round bye.

Blog Entries

I have been to Ketchup and seen a Ravens victory and it was indeed SCHWEEEEEEEEEEET!
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I agree as far as this being the second most satisfying Ravens victory...
    Just seeing the obnoxious Squeeler yokels that normally inhabit the sportsbar I watch games at in SoCal whine, pout and storm the hell out made my year!!LOL

You know things are bad when inbred fans were begging for Charlie Batch at halftime!:D

Quote Originally Posted by 52RAYVENS View Post
    For the early X-Mas gift of beating the ever loving shit out of Shitsburg!!!!!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
    AMEN TO THAT