Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation They're better than us

Remember, the Bengals are better than us. So says TJ Houshmazilly.

Best.bulletin-board.material.ever.

- C -

Re: They're better than us

You know they are looking at this right now. Today's game wasn't the only thing the Ravens had to prove.

Blog Entries

Cincy will be scary next week. We're playing better, but Mr. Ocho Cinco has been on fire since his no show against us, the NFL is falling in love with the Bengals because they're finally playing like they did last year, and we're on the longest winning streak in franchise history.

All those things combined makes this a VERY dangerous game for us. We need to come out with all the fire and grit we did against Big Ben and the Steelers. Take next weekend as "Elimination Weekend, v2.0" and win the AFC North! (Because if we win next week, we'd definitley have the tie-breaker with Cincy and mathematically, best they could do is tie us for division lead at 10-6).
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

and we're on the longest winning streak in franchise history.
    We had a longer one in 2000, winning the last 7 regular season games and then 4 playoff games.

The Ravens are beginning to become "2000 Scarey" in my eyes...I really see them getting better as the season wears on...Cut out the stupid fucking penalties and who knows how great we'll be?

Don't underestimate how tough the next 2 games are

Cincy is a tough matchup for us -- their receivers match up well / better against our secondary. The other pieces have to click just right.

KC at home -- think we match up well against them , but we haven't beat them ever.

I'll take it one game at a time -- hope for 2 wins and hope the media ignores us -- and hope for some indy losses!!

7. Re: They're better than us

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Don't underestimate how tough the next 2 games are

Cincy is a tough matchup for us -- their receivers match up well / better against our secondary. The other pieces have to click just right.

DON"T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!The Ravens are THE DARKSIDE DEFENSE There're going to need the power of the FORCE to help Carson Palmer
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 11-27-2006 at 10:06 PM.

"Cincy is a tough matchup for us -- their receivers match up well / better against our secondary. The other pieces have to click just right.

KC at home -- think we match up well against them , but we haven't beat them ever. "

I absolutely agree . . . . especially KC. Everytime I see them on our schedule, I cringe. They have had our number now for years :bag:

This Cincy game is a scary one. I just hope our guys aren't too pumped up and just take care of business.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

methinks the Ravens are still susceptible to the big pass play (Saints game, Cinci), so the Bengals and Chiefs are a big challenge. Don't see Ravens collapsing the pockets like they did Sunday. the plus for us; the Bengals' D isn't too good, and KC is a bit streaky. both teams are dangerous, but not dominant.
    is the Cinci game going to be on any tv beside the NFL network?

I believe the Cinci game will be shown over the air in the Baltimore area, not positive though.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

check channel 2 wmar
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Scally and Merlin are right, this game w/the way the Bengals have been playing lately (since our last meeting) and the Chiefs on the road, are by no means easy games imho
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"