Thread: We are EVIL

Talking We are EVIL

Chris Collingswood just call us evil on both sides of the ball, and yes we are evil. We are chaos, destruction and the end of times; we are the Ravens the team they love to hate. Don't hate us fear us.:insane:

Re: We are EVIL

I heard that comment from Collinsworth. Watch that asshole tell the nation that the Ravens have been his team all along.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

IIRC, the exact quote was: "There are bad and evil men on either side of the ball."

Gotta love it.

BS

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I heard that comment from Collinsworth. Watch that asshole tell the nation that the Ravens have been his team all along.

Well, he came close to that comment....Michaels asked him who he thought was the best team in the AFC between the Ravens, Chargers, and Colts...Collinsworth answered the Ravens...Madden immediatly disagreed with him and said the Colts would whip the Ravens D......
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

We are evil and hungover

Woooohooooooooooo :D
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

LadyRaven - there exists yet another Enlglish sports chat "We are EVIL!!!!" I only wish there was a way of getting the tune over to you!

I hope you did us proud with plenty of Celery and Chants at the tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Well, he came close to that comment....Michaels asked him who he thought was the best team in the AFC between the Ravens, Chargers, and Colts...Collinsworth answered the Ravens...Madden immediatly disagreed with him and said the Colts would whip the Ravens D......
    I'm over-tired of Madden. They should hire Caliendo to replace him. You can't tell the difference, and he is much funnier!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    LadyRaven - there exists yet another Enlglish sports chat "We are EVIL!!!!" I only wish there was a way of getting the tune over to you!

I hope you did us proud with plenty of Celery and Chants at the tailgate?
    Celery and chants? Is that anything like beer and brats?... Had a few of those.... of one, more than the other!:D
    Last edited by Rochardrik; 11-27-2006 at 02:29 PM. Reason: punctuation

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

If you don't know about celery you need to search the archives. Start in the UK Ravens forum.

We had no celery yesterday as one of our Brits has abandoned our spot to hang out with others while the other didn't bring the veggie missiles. There were few viable targets in the area anyway, the tailgate was severely lacking Stealer fans.

I listeded to the game on Stealer radio - they said not many of their Yellow rag ar$%hole fans around!!!

Shame none got the treatment though. We really thought we'd broken the mould with you guys. Means I'll have to come over and do it all again!!!