Cost of Trip to Baltimore

Just wondering how much it cost for you guys who went out to Baltimore a couple of seasons ago. E.g Flights, accomodation, spending, tickets, the whole shibang! Need to know so I know how much to put away each month for 2009.

Re: Cost of Trip to Baltimore

Roughly:
    Flights are about £400 - depends on if you go direct, or change and it was £320. We opted for an non-direct flight last time . Have you got a passport? (best to get one now or check how up to date yours is)

Accom / Meals - Budget £100-£75 per day, we stayed at the Days Inn - cheap and in walking distance of Inner Harbor and Stadium. It's a whole lot cheaper if you share.

Tickets: Give yourself £125 to get good seats - no point in paying to go and watching from the cheap seats .

Beer and Shirts :celery : £200 - go mad!!!! Don'r forget $25 for the DUCK TOUR :D !!!

As said in other threads, we are all seeking to go next year for definite.:ww:

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

and Shirts : £200
    I think I may have gone over that.When you see a shop full of Raven gear it tends to make you think that money grows on trees as you pile on the purple.
    And walk out with bag after bag,and then you worry about getting it through customs.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Yep - I remember being TD's 'mule' through custome for the Ravens stuff he bought!! :bag:

I had the guys pencilled is as my duty free 'mules' - but thanks to that bastard Bin Laden we were not allowed to bring ANY back!! Then Fells forgot me as well !!!

I suppose it keeps me from drinking too much

I can't remember whether I went over £200 or not, I know I didn't buy a Ravens jersey but did get two Terps jerseys.

Certainly looking forward to getting back out to the stadium, wouldn't mind being a bit higher up next time around. The atmosphere was awesome but from what I can remember of the view don't think it was too great sat that low.

Thats fine, I can start saving next month. Moving departments in work which means a few extra hours and 30p an hour more. Definately want to go with you guys. It's an experience I am desperate for, cheering on the Ravens in front of the TV/computer is one thing but to actually be in the sea of purple would be amazing!