Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Joey Porter says......

Quote Originally Posted by POPSinPA View Post
    Just another typical over hyped NFL player who's mouth is bigger then his game, but since he draws attention the media clowns give him headlines.
    That about sums it up. He runs his mouth and gets publicity so people assume he is good.

What did he do in the Super Bowl? The same thing he does every time he faces us - nothing.

Who was the media guy that said he plays big vs. weaker competition but disappears vs. tough LTs? I thought that was a pretty accurate way of describing him...

Porter's a pretty decent player, but he wouldn't crack the starting rotation on this squad and he's one of my all time most hated players. He became the second guy in the NFL I actually root for injury on (after Sapp) after what he did to Heap on that play we all remember so well. If the Ravens ever signed Porter I think I'd be physically ill, but I rest pretty comfortably knowing they won't...

- C -

Porter is a fake. He thinks he's better then he is.

I'll take Ray, Ray anyday
    Last edited by Sports Steve; 11-28-2006 at 07:15 PM.

4. Re: Joey Porter says......

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Porter's a pretty decent player, but he wouldn't crack the starting rotation on this squad and he's one of my all time most hated players. He became the second guy in the NFL I actually root for injury on (after Sapp) after what he did to Heap on that play we all remember so well. If the Ravens ever signed Porter I think I'd be physically ill, but I rest pretty comfortably knowing they won't...

- C -
    He was the #1 player in Sports Illustrated's "Most Feared Players" by NFL teams issue:insane: ...The only things that other players fear about Porter is him either spitting on them, sucker punching them before the game starts, or getting their ears pierced by his high pitched dog yelling screams to get his team hyped up! Have you ever heard him?? It's very scarry