Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Terps marchin toward NCAA Tourney

The Terps men's team clock another victory tonight on the road at BC.

15-8 with 8 regular season games and at least 1 ACC tournament game

Only Duke is ranked of those 8 regular season games.

For stumbling against Ohio and American .. The Terps have recovered well.

Re: Terps marchin toward NCAA Tourney

Gary got his 600th V against his former team....the Terps are looking sweet!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

after the Ravens poor season and the O's eternal slump...nice to see a local team do well. Peaking at the right time.
    wonder of Vasquez goes pro after next year?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Congrats to Gary Williams for notching his 600th victory!!

You are DA MAN, G-Dubb!:respect

5. Re: Terps marchin toward NCAA Tourney

The Terps have played well. I was ready to write them off early but Williams has them playing well. I went to the first BC game and the UVA game. They look like a much more comfortable team and pass the ball very well. Great balance.

Vasquez should not go pro yet.

What the general feel around campus is that if the team gets to 10-6...or 9-7 with a duke win then they will be in. Of course they only rise in the bracket for each win they get more then 10 and how deep they go in the ACC Tourney

Vazquez clearly isn't ready yet. He had a great one yesterday, but he has had a ton of clunkers this year. He needs at least one more year at this level.

Did anyone actually see the game since it was on that powerhouse ESPNU channel? Another channel Comcrap keeps off the system. Congrats to Gary Williams on #600 & to the Terps for coming on at the right time. AFter the way the year started many were ready to write them off, but maybe they are peaking at the right time. YEAH TERPS!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff
    Did anyone actually see the game since it was on that powerhouse ESPNU channel?
    Excellent question -- the only reason I was able to see any of it was because I was in a bar that had DirectTV, and they had the game on. Otherwise, I would have seen nothing. I've got about 75 channels on Comcast but ESPNU isn't one of them. What a joke.

And congrats to Gary for his 600th win, and for bringing this program back to life.

What pissed me off the most being out here in Cali is that the douchebags at ESPN didn't even show highlights of the game, even though it was a significant moment in Maryland Terrapin and ACC history!

You can bet your bottom dollar that if it had anything to do with Coach K reaching a milestone, Dukie V and the rest of the ESPN staff would've shown non-stop highlights of that shit...

Yea, ESPNU is terrible. Why didn't Raycom pick that up is beyond me. I saw the game at Cornerstone in College Park.

Terps clock another victory tonight against NC St.

16-8 ... 6-3 in the ACC

7 games left .. and 1 more in the ACC tournament.

outside of Duke this coming Wednesday .. They can beat everyone