Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you have to sell your ticket...

Fellow Ravens fans. If you are like me and cannot attend the game, do the right thing. Sell your tickets to a fellow Ravens fan. And not one that bitches about other fan's standing up throughout the game.

Sell it to a friend who will raise holy hell and walk out that game with no voice. Tell that friend he/she better not have a voice come Monday. Call them on Monday and verify.

Sell it at face value to your Ravens loving friend.

If you sell your ticket to a Steelers fan you are a no load MF. If selling your ticket to a Steeler fan is your station in life, you should sell your PSL as well.

Re: If you have to sell your ticket...

I have 1 extra and about 32 people wanting it! Hopefully it loud and rockin' on Sunday.

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

Here's an Amen. Do you need a witness? :hammer:

I find it despicable that any one calling themselves a ravens fan would even consider selling their ticket to a Stealer* fan!

I have missed one regular season home game since the team has been in the new stadium (Ravens vs Packers 2005) and I made sure that the person I was selling to was:

A) A real Ravens fan
    B) Going to the game no matter what. (ie not going to sell a ticket I gave to them)
    C) Going to the game to have fun and cheer!

As you can see from the game I missed, I could have made a bundle on the tickets. Packers fans are just as rabid as Stealer* fans, and this was a MNF game. I decided to sell for face value to a Ravens fan only.

Besides if I ever sell my tickets to an opposing fan, I would expect to be dealt with unmercifully by my fellow section season ticket holder at the very next game!

For those who want to justify selling tickets for greater than face value to help ofset the cost of the season, PLEASE at least SELL TO A RAVENS FAN ONLY! I know many Ravens fans who have paid way above face value for games. They are out there find them! Not the toothless shill from Shitsburgh!

Man Law: Don’t sell your tickets to opposing fans! “good call”

!
    Section 106 from start to finish!

I bought my tickets off Stubhub, so not only will I be cheering my ass off in purple, but I kept at least 2 tickets out of the hands of Steelers fans who may have bought them instead!

rack this thread forever..AMEN REAL RAVEN FANS WOULD NEVER EVEN BRING A STEELER PRICK TO OUR HOUSE
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Also I will only sell my extra to raven fans and for face value

Blog Entries

Speaking of inbreds, the four that sit front row in the corner endzone with the banner, were they there last year? I don't remember seeing them.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I don't know, but there use to be a sign that said Baltimore is Steelers Country and thank goodness it is not there anymore.

Okay, I'm gonna take the other side of things.

Anyone here wanna put up $500 or $600 to make sure my two seats don't wind up in the hands of Steelers fans? Cause I'm planning on selling them to someone I don't know who'll likely flip them to someone else and won't care who that person roots for.

So yeah, I'm a super-fan and I wanna make sure my tickets don't wind up in the hands of Steeler fans. But I'm not a moron, I'm a capitalist, and my emotions aren't going to get in the way of that...

- C -

Nest 1 a few years ago was planning on meeting the rainbow gang that sits in the corner and rip down the banner.Rumor has it that they switch colors to pissbird one game a year.