Thread: Ravens Jerseys

Ravens Jerseys

FYI...if anyone is looking for a nice jersey for themselves or maybe a XMAS gift. I was able to pick up an authentic Ray Lewis jersey and Ed Reed one for $31 a piece on Ebay. I also get a Heap one but had to play $66 for it. There are a couple good sellers out there. These are dirt cheap!

Ray Lewis Jerseys
    Ed Reed Jerseys
    Tood Heap Jerseys
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: Ravens Jerseys

Do you know anywhere I can get a custom jersey that doesn't cost $200?

Between the house getting struck by lightening and buying a PS3, funds for my Christmas presents have taken a drastic turn for the much, much worse.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

you bought a PS3? wow, how much did that cost you?

My husband has gotten 10 of them recently, for different people--they are beautiful. Originally he got us all new ones at the end of the season, and when we showed up at tailgate sporting them--EVERY ONE wanted one.

you bought a PS3? wow, how much did that cost you?
    Buying as in very soon.

$600 hopefully from the store. $800 Friday if GameStop can't come through for me.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

aren't they all sold out? on ebay the prices are near criminal

There are way to many systems on eBay right now for the prices to get to high. I "post" on a PlayStation forum and we seen as many as 35,000 on there at one time.

A guy who works at a local game store said it was mine for $800 if he and his father can't get more than $1,200 on eBay. I haven't seen a 60 gig by itself go for more than $1,125.
    ProFootballMock