Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: OT: What's your spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    one day I woke up, did the morning receipt inventory and discovered I dropped $400 in Max's, buying drinks for total strangers.

This gives me an idea.

Hey Houston, whatcha doin this weekend? :whistling:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post

This gives me an idea.

Hey Houston, whatcha doin this weekend? :whistling:

Im actually flying back to Baltimore for my birthday and to watch the big game with my family. Feel free to stop by One Eyed Mikes Saturday night and I will be there. I have 3 bottles of GM pre-bought and I intend of making them empty bottles by the end of the night.

Just look for the 30 something yr old bald guy that everyone calls "Stinky".

Im actually flying back to Baltimore for my birthday and to watch the big game with my family. Feel free to stop by One Eyed Mikes Saturday night and I will be there. I have 3 bottles of GM pre-bought and I intend of making them empty bottles by the end of the night.

I would never have guessed you were a stinky 30 something bald guy!

Glenlivet, neat... or B&B

Quote Originally Posted by Fcowher View Post
    Johnny Walker Black, rocks. Oh, and he does rock! Bought a 4.5 liter bottle while in the Carribean.
    Wow, talk about largesse!

I like rum but I actually drink far more vodka than any other liquor -- it's cheap and mixes well with just about anything.

I have never been much of a bourbon drinker, but a friend of mine was quite a fan, and had an impressive collection of bourbon. I usually passed on drinking any of it since I didn't feel worthy, but at one party he introduced a bottle that he lucked into at an estate sale in Mt. Washington -- it dated back to the prohibition era. The first time he opened the bottle, most of the cork literally disintegrated. That's how old it was! For historical purposes alone, I asked to have a shot, and let me tell you, I never knew bourbon could taste so good -- smooth and tasty. After that I occasionally would partake in some of his elite stuff, and now I'm becoming a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Wow, talk about largesse!
    There is a chain of liquor stores out here called Specs ... you wanna talk about a largesse, I get 3/4 gallon bottles of GM!

My birthday is this weekend as well (tomorrow actually).

31:(

I dunno our plans but maybe we'll try to stop down for a drink.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    My birthday is this weekend as well (tomorrow actually).

31:(

I dunno our plans but maybe we'll try to stop down for a drink.

PP
    Happy Early Birthday!

Mine is actually the 30th but due to work, I couldnt make it back until this weekend. I got age on you ... 35 :grbac:

We will be at One Eyed Mikes anytime after 8.

I love vodka . . . . sigh. I wish it were Friday evening . . . . sigh. Eh, what the hell, Lost starts again tonight and I think I just might celebrate :ww:

P.S. Happy birthday guys
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven
    I got age on you ... 35 :grbac:
    You thirty-somethings are young pups -- I got a few years on both of you!

I'll try to stop by on Saturday night myself. Happy birthday to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    You thirty-somethings are young pups -- I got a few years on both of you!

I'll try to stop by on Saturday night myself. Happy birthday to both of you!
    Definitely! The more the better!

Only condition to you, PP or anyone else who stops by is that you have to have some GM. You will see why when you get there.

And dont you dare try and order a GM with ice!