Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Not at all the case. For quite a long time he compared the two front offices and gave the Ravens high reviews while appropriately crapping on the Os' front office.

When the Ravens deserved it he called them out. The facts are Billick was not handled well at all and the coaching search was not clean and smooth like a fan would hope. Please don't try and sell me that shit sandwich and call it tuna salad.
Ok. I agree with you. I wasnt making that particular comparison. Like I said, I have not listened in some time. I remember a time when early last season Nestor was railing on and on about Ozzie for some reason (the actual reason escapes me) when not one other journalist was reporting the same. That particular rant was the tipping point for me as far his constant comparisons (at the time) between the fuck-stick that's running the O's and Bisciotti. I had enough.

For the example you bring up, the handling of Billick is a matter of opinion, not fact. Was it bad form that Bisciotti changed his mind last minute? Sure. But that one incident does not reflect on the orginization as a whole. There are many glaring examples of FO's run MUCH worse then ours.

I wouldnt try to sell you on anything, Greg. Well, maybe to get you to change your drink du jour to Grand Marnier instead of Banana Rum! ;)