Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Terps game

Re: O/T Terps game

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    They have 8 losses, with two back-to-back humiliating defeats to Ohio and AU. They still have BC, Duke, UNC left along with VaTech who gave them fits.

The only true chump left is Miami.

Me thinks you're looking at this through red colored glasses.
    They don't play UNC again.

This team is FAR better than the team that had both the BC and VT games but let them slip away.

Remember, Duke is the #3 team in the country. Sunday's loss was tough to swallow but it shows that this team has come a long way since the humiliating losses at home earlier this season.

I'm not saying they make the tourney, but I do think their chances are a whole lot better now than before the UNC game.

What they need to do is put the Duke game behind them and not lay an egg tomorrow vs UVA. They just came off a tough loss at home vs GT and need a win in a bad way.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    They don't play UNC again.

This team is FAR better than the team that had both the BC and VT games but let them slip away.

Remember, Duke is the #3 team in the country. Sunday's loss was tough to swallow but it shows that this team has come a long way since the humiliating losses at home earlier this season.

I'm not saying they make the tourney, but I do think their chances are a whole lot better now than before the UNC game.

What they need to do is put the Duke game behind them and not lay an egg tomorrow vs UVA. They just came off a tough loss at home vs GT and need a win in a bad way.

PP
    I agree with you. They are FAR better then what they have displayed but that is also my point -- and the Duke game was the example. That game was two VERY different games from the first half to the second.

If they go back to Cameron Indoor with that kind of mind-set, it will be ugly. I guess Im the glass-half-empty guy on the Terps this year -- it will be a miracle if they hit the Tourny if they keep playing they way they have.

UVA game is on TV here, I'm watching, Terps start mega hot.

This is no longer a coincidence!

Go Terps!

Its on here too .... nice surprise and the Terps look good.

This team has got to learn how to play with a lead and put the hammer down.

PP

OK.

Good win.

Need to string a bunch together.

PP

String performances together like that first half together and put teams away with the lead and this team will make the tourney. Yes there's the trip to Cameron Indoor remaining but besides that I don't think there's anything excessive or unusual about the rest of the schedule, it's just your usual ACC run in, tough yes but nothing different to any other year. Time to find out how good this team is down the run.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    This team has got to learn how to play with a lead and put the hammer down.

PP
    That mindset would work for the Ravens too....

UNC - UP
    Duke - Down
    UVA - UP

get off the roller coaster MD and get a winning streak going. Nice win at home...but they were expected to win.

FM

Terps were outhustled and outsmarted in the second half. Bricking free throws also hurt them, as usual.
    Al

UP and down performances continue for the Terps, but the bottom line is we got out of Atlanta with a win against GTech...

Osby was a BEAST again...FEAR THE TURTLE!!

They have 8 losses, with two back-to-back humiliating defeats to Ohio and AU. They still have BC, Duke, UNC left along with VaTech who gave them fits.

The only true chump left is Miami.

Me thinks you're looking at this through red colored glasses.
    ================

9 games left in the regular season. At least 1 game in the ACC tourney.

14-8 right now.

The Terps will win at least 20 and make the Dance.