Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Terps game

Re: O/T Terps game

Of course I'm optimistic about the Terps...Why wouldn't I be?

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    They have 8 losses, with two back-to-back humiliating defeats to Ohio and AU. They still have BC, Duke, UNC left along with VaTech who gave them fits.

The only true chump left is Miami.

Me thinks you're looking at this through red colored glasses.
    They don't play UNC again.

Every game they have left is winnable (Duke game notwithstanding although it's not impossible). Will they win out? No. But the team that played BC/VT earlier and the team playing now are very different. They still turn the ball over way too much and that will hurt them in some games but it's obvious that their level of play has gotten much higher over the last 5 or 6 games.

They are 4-3 with 9 games left in conference. It's certainly plausible that they could go 6-3 in the last 9.

20-11 with a win the ACC tourney gets them in.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    They don't play UNC again.

Every game they have left is winnable (Duke game notwithstanding although it's not impossible). Will they win out? No. But the team that played BC/VT earlier and the team playing now are very different. They still turn the ball over way too much and that will hurt them in some games but it's obvious that their level of play has gotten much higher over the last 5 or 6 games.

They are 4-3 with 9 games left in conference. It's certainly plausible that they could go 6-3 in the last 9.

20-11 with a win the ACC tourney gets them in.

PP
    Couldn't have said it better myself...

Wow I wanted to smack Vasquez today... We really need to take care of the onion!:grbac: