Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billick to HBO

Hybrid View

Billick to HBO

Got it on good word Billick will be on HBO next season ....

Put it in the bank!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Re: Billick to HBO

O really? i heard he going to be on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Got it on good word Billick will be on HBO next season ....

Put it in the bank!
    Billick would be a huge improvement over most of the zombies who currently host Inside the NFL.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Can we stick a question mark in the subject line? There is no source that can confirm this....this is very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Can we stick a question mark in the subject line? There is no source that can confirm this....this is very misleading.
    Nope, cant say how I got the info.

BUT, if you need a wee bit of confirmation, The Junkies on WJFK in DC mentioned it as well last week. Not sure if it made their Podcast though.

I know what unattributed info on these boards means so take it for a grain of salt.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 01-27-2008 at 09:56 AM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook
    Agreed -- if it's a rumor, a question mark would be appropriate, rather than having a subject line stating it as a fact.

Billick and Collingsworth on the same set would be very interesting, IMO -- would the room be big enough for both of their egos?

That would be interesting . . . . Collingsworth and Billick. Collingsworth has never, not once that I can ever remember said anything good about the Ravens.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm going to miss Billick and his "coach speak". I always got a giggle out of it. What really amused me was watching the meltdowns because people couldn't understand what he was saying or thought he was speaking down to them when that was just the way he talked. I've never seen people get so upset because a coach never threw anyone under the bus. I kinda admired him for that
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    That would be interesting . . . . Collingsworth and Billick. Collingsworth has never, not once that I can ever remember said anything good about the Ravens.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm going to miss Billick and his "coach speak". I always got a giggle out of it. What really amused me was watching the meltdowns because people couldn't understand what he was saying or thought he was speaking down to them when that was just the way he talked. I've never seen people get so upset because a coach never threw anyone under the bus. I kinda admired him for that
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    Agreed -- if it's a rumor, a question mark would be appropriate, rather than having a subject line stating it as a fact.

Billick and Collingsworth on the same set would be very interesting, IMO -- would the room be big enough for both of their egos?
    Probably not... but it will, would not take BB long to crush his ass, and run him off the show! We would shortly find out that Collinsworth's ego has no basis!!

Finally, I would be able to watch Inside the NFL again if this were to happen...

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!

Yeah, Chris Collinsworth is a bit grating at times. Would love to see Billick on that show.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

How long till he rips us like the rest
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan