Jags Hire Donnie Henderson

Jags Hire Donnie Henderson

Since all of Billicks assistants were fired, that means we have alot of coaching holes to fill besides OC & DC.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I was really hoping we'd bring in Henderson as secondary coach.
    Dude did a damn good job when he was here, and the guys respected him.
    I think he could have helped the younger guys step up their game and be less of a liability.

I'm going to assume that the assistants that fall under the OC & DC are normally hired by the head coach with alot of input from the OC & DC since they're the ones that will be working the closest with them.

Jeff Fitzgerald who was the linebackers coach has already been hired by the Bengals.
    They need to get on with what their doing with Rex Ryan here.
    I'm assuming that if he remains here with a new contract and raise, he'll want to retain alot of his assistants he already had.
    The delay here is not helping that process, and time could start to prove costly in this department.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Jags Hire Donnie Henderson

I would hope that Harbaugh is in contact with the people he wants and if they are interested in coming here won't take new jobs until they at least hear our sales pitch.

Re: Jags Hire Donnie Henderson

I have to think Harbaugh has few people in mind and this move was not all that surprising.

I agree we are losing a great secondary coach but given the talent we have in the back field, we should be in good shape regardless of who comes in -- if they stay healthy!