Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ray Lewis on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period"

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

According to Drew on his BLOG, Ray Lewis is on the "Best Damn Sports Show Period" taking some type of lie detector test answering questions regarding the Ravens.
    I know nothing about this show and I've never seen it so I can't comment on how legitimate the show is, or the people that are on it.
    I don't even know who is on it.

Is this supposed to be a real sports talk show with legit talk or more BS based then anything else?

Is it available on Directv or strickly cable?

Anybody planning on watching this feel free to give us all a report back for those that don't have access.

This has been a public service announcement from the curious fanatic.:D
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Ray Lewis on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period"

Yeah per the shows website Ray is going be on tonight. The show has had it's ups and downs. Tom Arnold used to be the host. The show is now hosted by Chris Rose. The show can be good depending on who is co hosting and what guest they have on.

It comes on FOX Sports Net, if you have comcast it comes on CSN. I can't see it cause Women's basketball will be on.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Lie Detectors? I guess they're trying to play off that "Moment of Truth" gameshow on FOX?

I can't see Ray dropping any huge bombshells. I bet they'll make him answer some funny questions, maybe have one or two semi serious ones (like that being suprised about Trent Dilfer leading us to the SB), and then laugh it off.
    Last edited by RavenScallywag; 01-25-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: My bad...Moment of Truth, not Matter
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Lie Detectors? I guess they're trying to play off that "Moment of Truth" gameshow on FOX?

I can't see Ray dropping any huge bombshells. I bet they'll make him answer some funny questions, maybe have one or two semi serious ones (like that being suprised about Trent Dilfer leading us to the SB), and then laugh it off.
    If by "play off" you mean "promote" then yes.

Blog Entries

well, i just mean catch on the bandwagon of that show somehow being the most popular new thing on TV this season. That show makes me want to it's so dumb. I'd rather watch old reruns that take joy in watching people squirm because they cheat on their wives, or they've sexually harrassed people or any of the stupid stuff they make people reveal on that show.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

"Other questions provided to Ray centered on Brian Billick, the Ravens need for a top-notch QB, comparisons between Ray and Brian Urlacher and performance enhancing drugs."

I can't see them dropping bombshells either, but there is certain potetial for them. I'll be watching.

Please!! for those of us (like me) who cannot see this show tonight b/c Women's basketball is on that channel during the time it would be on. Can you come back here after and let us know what the questions and answers were?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

hope they dont ask about the murders in atl!:liar:

I hope they ask him where Carlos Stafford is. :grbac:

Comparisons between Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher?

Hows about:

Filet Mignon to Baby back ribs

Dom Perignon to Boones Farm

Rolls Royce to Mitsubishi Gallant

Princess-Cut Diamond to Cubic Zirconia

and when it comes to dancing...

Fred Astaire to Fred Flintstone

That show comes on down here but I missed it. I usually don't watch it because its largely a bunch of horseshit. :)
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

12. Re: Ray Lewis on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period"

Is it anywhere on the internet? Does anyone know?