How many '08 draft picks do we have?

:haggis did we lose any this year for the Mcnair or mcgahee trades? and what have we gained for losing a.d. or any other free agents last year?

Re: How many '08 draft picks do we have?

I think we lost picks last year for the McNair/McGahee trades. And I don't think they've announced the comp picks yet.

Of our original 7 picks, we no longer have our 3rd (McGahee) and 5th (Gaither).

We should receive 4 comp picks for the FA loses of AD, Pashos, Mughelli and Franklin. We didn't sign any FA of consequence that would affect those picks. Those comp picks - based on how the Comp. picks worked out last year - will likely be a 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th (my best guesses).
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 01-24-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

It would be great if we could replace that traded third round with a compensatory third rounder. Maybe we can trade down in the second and pick up multiple third rounders again for some needed depth.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Blog Entries

only on draft day...2nd round is a great place to get some players just on the bubble of being 1st round talent. Only time I'd give up a 2nd round pick is if we're stuck in the middle of crap and more crap, with some gems lurking in round 3.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!